- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by wannlambo69.
- Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 18:21 #413804hashe121Participant
Now that the bottom is close and that the CEX wars have started, I am interested if there are some viable, safe solutions to stake ETH using a personal wallet.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 18:21 #413805CrimsonFox99
Rocketpool. Either buy rETH, or if you have 16 ETH and 1.6 Eth worth of RPL, you can create a minipool.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 18:21 #413806TDaltonC
stETH by Lido.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 18:21 #413807GameTec_live-offical
if you want to do solostaking/run your own validator, look into lighthouse / prysm or the coincashew guide…
or use the script i made to do everything automaticially….Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 18:21 #413808wannlambo69
Loopring wallet, it’s a DEX. You can stake at rocketpool through loopring.
It’s secure because it’s L2 eth chain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → I’m currently earning approximately 0.92 ETH per month, based on staking a total of 256.828 ETH, at the rate of 4.3% APY in ETH rewards. In a 5-year time period, assuming the staking yield stays constant, I will have 318+ ETH at the end of the term. Stack, stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → Parachains – walk like ETH L.2 scaling solutions, quack like ETH L.2 scaling solutions…