- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Nachann26.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 03:40 #358645skiesoffire_Participant
I tried to vest more astar today and it says I don’t have enough in fees?
investigating more, it looks like my previous astar vested is no longer transferable/usable?
[https://astar.forum categoryscan.io/account/XGLZ6y6Pjw6Wsmvs3UWXYvpntojTrG41a8PDnpY6oQjY6Hy](https://astar.forum categoryscan.io/account/XGLZ6y6Pjw6Wsmvs3UWXYvpntojTrG41a8PDnpY6oQjY6Hy)
According to forum categoryscan, 216 days ago, I vested 6927+769 Astar. I expected this amount should show up as transferable and useable right? Can anyone explain why I can’t use this balance?Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 03:40 #358646Nachann26
Are you using the Astar Portal ([https://portal.astar.network/#/assets](https://portal.astar.network/#/assets)) to manage your account operations?
If not, use it.
Ps: IF you are dapp staking your ASTR and unlocked some of it, **you still need to unstake** the ASTR tokens before they become transferrable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polkadot Astar network partners with Alchemy platform to provide a place for developers to build decentralized Applications. Is Polkadot Astar network teaming up with Alchemy to support Web3 developers?
- → Transferable locked accounts
- → Ethereum $USDT $USDC are now transferable to native Algorand assets via pNetwork Swap