- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:54 #316462DMugreParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – VeChain Proof-of-Authority: ‘Finality with One Bit’ upgrade live on testnet.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:54 #316463DMugre
>As the name suggests, this technology relates to transaction finality, which refers to the point at which relevant parties consider a transaction to be finalized, and, is therefore irreversible and unalterable.
In theory, more efficient finality reduces latency, meaning network users can have a greater degree of certainty in a quicker time frame.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:54 #316464JacqueMorrison
Believe it or no – price stays the same or goes lower…./sWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:54 #316465coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Supply chain tracking platform VeChain has upgraded its consensus mechanism by incorporating “Finality with One Bit” (FOB). The upgrade, under VIP-220, will “deliver the perfect consensus mechanism for PoA 2.0.” The upgrade is currently running on a private testnet.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → UFC and VeChain Announce Historic Global Marketing Partnership – VeChain Becomes First Official Layer 1 Blockchain Partner of UFC — VeChain to Receive Unprecedented Integration into UFC Assets | by VeChain Foundation | Jun, 2022 | Medium
- → Ethereum’s Merge Upgrade Goes Live Today on Ropsten Testnet [Crypto News]
- → Algorand: Proof of Work, Proof of Stake & Pure Proof of Stake: An Evolution in Distributed Consensus [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum Merge Takes Place on Kiln Testnet, Kiln is the final public testnet before Ethereum’s transition to a proof-of-stake network. [News]
- → Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, and Proof of Reputation
- → Proof of Work, Proof of Stake & Pure Proof of Stake: An Evolution in Distributed Consensus
- → After years of anticipation, Ethereum’s seismic shift from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake went off without a hitch. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin said he is “absolutely excited about being exited from the proof-of-work era.” GLTA!!!
- → UK tax authority (HMRC) publishes updated guidance referring to the ETH upgrade
- → VeChain’s First-Ever Stablecoin, VeUSD, Is Now Live for Minting. Here’s How To Mint the Coin [News]
- → Starting today, you can access the Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1) Public Testnet! The rollup allows developers to write smart contracts for Algorand in Solidity, the world’s most popular language for smart contracts. It is also the first EVM implementation as rollup with instant finality
- → Vice-chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority, has called for a ban on Proof-of-Work mining
- → Crypto.com Receives In-Principle Approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Approved by Monetary Authority of Singapore [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum just ran a major test to switch from a proof-of-work model to a proof-of-stake model. [Crypto News]
- → Zcash’s NU5 Upgrade Goes Live, Boosting Privacy and Removing ‘Trusted Setups’ [Crypto News]