- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by IgglesJawn.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 00:55 #350090IgglesJawnParticipant
Does anyone know if someone has collated a list of validators that offer 100% slash protection?
I’ve looked at stats on mintscan, but short of checking every individual website is there a way to easily find which validators offer protection? I see some validators put it right in the title (which is a good idea) but there only appear to be a handful doing that.
I’m trying to move off of the top #20 validators across a half-dozen chains and it’s not easy to do this while also trying to diversify and retain slash protection.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → SEC Chair Gensler published an article in WSJ yesterday claiming crypto needs more “protection”. Ironically, just a day before, one of his “protected” stock BBBY fell 44% in one day! What does protection actually mean?
- → Many just blindly select validators without understanding how validators work and dont know which ones to choose, heres the possibile solution for that. (Post for Polkadot staking)
- → Many just blindly select validators without understanding how validators work and dont know which ones to choose, heres the possibile solution for that.
- → Ethereum Beacon Chain Adds 50K New Validators in Just a Month — Number of validators on Ethereum is now over 350,000. [Crypto News]
- → Which Validators make the most money? Here’s a nifty estimated profit leaderboard amongst validators.
- → Avoiding oversubscribed validators (in elected validators)
- → Slash crash coming 😜 0.10 much wow
- → 100% 10 E730 Metaverse an immersive experience To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash Metaverse an immersive experience Turn on screen reader support
- → Is a 51% attack very likely to be unprofitable or simply risky but potentially profitable? Considering that we can fork and slash.
- → recent slash
- → SCRT soft slash compensation by validator SG-1
- → Crypto.com Exchange Staking Rate Slash – From 10% to 0% APR
- → Where can I research validator slash history?
- → How to maximize protection over your funds through Anchor Protocol
- → Crypto company Celsius has started the process of filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Does this mean that Alex Mashinsky’s book on his method for achieving financial freedom through the power of decentralization will not be published after all?