- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by AutoModerator.
- Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 16:58 #385259DrGarbinskyParticipant
Let’s say I have a node and I have 4000 AVAX (to keep the math simple). Can I add that node twice as a validator? The goal is to establish two staking contracts with overlapping time frames.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 16:58 #385260Dizz38
No you cannot use the same node id for overlapping time frames. You could run one validator and delegate to it for the second stake request though.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 16:58 #385261AutoModerator
1. Do not trust DMs from anyone offering to help/support you with your funds! (Scammers)
2. Never give out your Seed Phrase and DO NOT ENTER it on ANY websites sent to you.
3. MODS or Community Managers will NEVER DM you first regarding your funds/wallet.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Avax) if you have any questions or concerns.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.