- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by mtn_rabbit33.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:44 #324626qunal2011Participant
There has been a lot said on Tether but maybe the hidden problem is costs of promoting adoption and operating USDC exceed income and there may be some risks. See the tweet
[https://twitter.com/CryptoInsider23/status/1542027718677504002](https://twitter.com/CryptoInsider23/status/1542027718677504002)Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:44 #324627mtn_rabbit33
How do you even know where this random twit (that’s what people who use twitter are called right?) is providing accurate information?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → USDC – what is the contract address of this token on avalanche network? Note – Usdc. Not Usdc.e.
- → Sent USDC (not USDC.e) from avalanche network via MetaMask to KuCoin erc20 USDC deposit address. Anyway to get it back? Sent help ticket to MetaMask and Kucoin. Snowtrace shows completed transaction…
- → WARNING: Some exchanges are not distuingishing between USDC and USDC.e for deposit. Hotbit is holding my USDC ransom because of this.
- → The alleged safety of USDC
- → BTC Is Currently Facing the Iceberg Illusion. Don’t be fooled by the price stagnation, the BTC revolution continues to strengthen.
- → Shared illusions in money and what sustains them – why do we think crypto and fiat has value and what could break the illusion?
- → I think these “crypto influencers” on Twitter should stop giving people the fantasy and illusion that BTC is going to do a 100x
- → In 1985, New York Times published an article attacking laptops, claiming it was an illusion and concluding “real future of the laptop computer will remain in the specialized niche markets”. Yet another example of how media get it all wrong. Now crypto is public enemy #1
- → Biggest illusion in crypto is the price relative to a manipulated ATH
- → difference between usdc.e and usdc
- → Bridge USDC and not USDC.e – possible?
- → I have to transfer the solana to nexo but it is not possible … whenever I have to convert them to another currency and send them … I just have to change the network (for example usdc solana to usdc polygon) … do you know the process ;
- → I have 57 USDC on polygon and no matic or funds to buy any with. if someone’s willing to send me $1 worth of matic I’ll send you 5 USDC in return
- → The Big Flippening Between the USDT and USDC Is Getting Closer and Could Occur As Early As October 2022. The USDT/USDC ratio has fallen from 1.83 at the end of 2021 to 1.22 today.
- → How do I swap wormhole transferred USDC to native USDC on Avalanche?