- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by ShanktarDonetsk.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:27 #205955crua9Participant
So if you look at the
You will see every time the yield curve invert a recession is shortly after. Note this happen Tuesday for a short short time
It’s hard to say what this means since normally the action happens after it does this and when it inverts it normally stays under for a while. But you can read more about this here [https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-29/u-s-yield-curve-inverts-from-two-to-10-years-in-recession-sign](https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-29/u-s-yield-curve-inverts-from-two-to-10-years-in-recession-sign)
To my guess the falling caused people to jump to us.
# Note what happens on the 28
Then when it shows strength again people pulled back.
# I think this is evidence that groups are truly using crypto as a hedge against a recession.
IMO I think the best thing to do is keep an eye on the US 2Y10Y Curve and see what happens. I think the likely is it will dip below again, and what I’m watching for if this happens if we see our stuff jump again.
^(This is not financial advice)Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:27 #205956tylerdurdensoapmaker
Economy recovering? Buy crypto?. Recession coming? buy crytpo. In between economic scenarios? Buy crypto. Cant be that easy.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:27 #205957randysailer
Bitcoin was built because of the 2008 GFC if it does what it was built for then BTC is going to the Moon during a recession .Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:27 #205958ShanktarDonetsk
I’ll be DCAing no matter what happens to the economy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you are wondering why so many jump on crypto when it skyrockets, but jump off when it starts to go down
- → Because of this war between Russia and Ukraine , We will not see any big raise on coins. All we have to do is hodl on tight and Pray. You will not see Shiba go to any moon for maybe a few years to come, maybe to the clouds, but not to the Moon, so PLEASEE stop talking about the freakin Moon….
- → Maybe someone has thought of this, but maybe this is what Non-Fungible Tokens are for