- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by thenudelman.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 01:10 #358617fap_fap_fap_fapperParticipant
253 blocked using TRM labs [https://coincodecap.com/uniswap-blocks-more-than-250-crypto-addresses](https://coincodecap.com/uniswap-blocks-more-than-250-crypto-addresses)
Yearn finance’s bantg analyzed the issues with blocking even just 253 addresses: [https://twitter.com/bantg/status/1560711564801544193](https://twitter.com/bantg/status/1560711564801544193)
including the bonus
>it appears the data wasn’t meant to be public. well, then you have an exclusive look at the very first trm leak, courtesy of uniswap.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 01:10 #358618Potential-Coat-7233
“It’s only the front end!!!!”
It shows where their priorities are. Every day it’s something new.
Also, web 3 will only take off with front ends. If front ends are centralized what’s the point of the big beautiful blockchain back end?Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 01:10 #358619thenudelman
So in other words a decentralized exchange that hands down centralized penalties?
I do like i-am-broke.eth
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Remember when Uniswap founder’s bank account was shut down by JP Morgan Chase without explanation and how he complained on Twitter? Well, how the turntables… Now Uniswap is blocking all addresses linked to Tornado Cash.
- → I need help with ENS theft. No clue where to go from here. No help on other subs. THEFT.
- → “Blocking cryptocurrencies” vs. “blocking exchanges”.