- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by jessielesbian.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 04:03 #344481jessielesbianParticipant
Months ago, I discussed with one of my friends the possibility of saving the extremely illiquid EUBI token by implementing negative trading fees on my exchange. The idea that the negative trading fees can refund parts of the bid-ask spread, which fixes the liquidity problem. The idea is never implemented due to some unresolved problems between me and EUBI.
Now I had a new idea: Uniswap fee refunds. The idea is refunding part of the Uniswap trading fee by minting new tokens. This would increase trading activity on high-fee pools, which results in increased Uniswap APY. And if we increase Uniswap APY more people will add liquidity, resulting in a more stable and liquid token.
Uniswap Fee Refunds work especially well with Uniswap v3. A normal liquidity mining program would be very hard to implement under Uniswap v3. Since Uniswap Fee Refunds works by increasing trading activity on high-fee pools, it can better adapt to rapidly changing market conditions than standard liquidity mining. Uniswap Fee Refunds benefit all liquidity providers, and even holders, while standard liquidity mining only benefit liquidity providers who stake their tokens. This can heavily simplify liquidity-collateralized lending protocols design.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → When does the uniswap v3 liquidity mining program start?
- → Uniswap V3 Liquidity Mining: Exploring the Options : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtoken
- → Uniswap V3 Liquidity Mining: Exploring the Options
- → Where can I see my LP fee rewards on sundaeswap? I recently provided liquidity to the Pavia/Ada pool & know I’ll receive my proportional amount of the .3% fee folks pay to exchange those tokens. Can anyone help me understand how frequently the fees are distributed to LP’s & where I can see them?
- → Passive Income: Liquidity pools/Liquidity mining and Yield Farming explained
- → Nox BTC crypto exchange, refunds customers UST at $1 [Crypto News]
- → FIL Mining Power Non-Fungible Token Collateral Loan; a benevolent offer to begin your liquidity mining with a loan. Pool
- → If i want to be the fastest buyer during a fair launch on Uniswap, whats the best way to do it or is there a faster DEX than Uniswap?
- → Since the UniSwap algorithm is so efficient at handling swaps, why don’t other CEXs like Binance adopt the UniSwap way instead of relying on the current bidding system?
- → Remember when Uniswap founder’s bank account was shut down by JP Morgan Chase without explanation and how he complained on Twitter? Well, how the turntables… Now Uniswap is blocking all addresses linked to Tornado Cash.
- → Uniswap is voting on a proposal to create the Uniswap Foundation – the initial goal of this legal entity will be to allocate $54 million to ecosystem projects
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Help me understanding uniswap v2’s fee
- → Comparison of liquidity distribution between Uniswap V3 and curve V2