- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 6 hours ago by Oyster_Pool.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409858voodoo_luluParticipant
**I have ADA on Binance.com.** I bought it in 2018, and left it there for 4 years and did not check it. I was overwhelmed by the volatility and wanted a break. I am not confident about keeping a wallet. I worry I would lose it.
**I checked the** [**Binance.com**](https://Binance.com) **account for the first time in about 4 years last week.** They said that they no longer serve U.S. customers (that’s me).
They said **I have 7 days to withdraw all funds or lose access to them.** They put up a scary doomsday countdown clock on my account. This freaked me out. It is a significant amount of ADA for me.
**I got an Atomic Wallet and tried to withdraw my funds.**
* Then they said that I had done something to trigger their risk alert team .
* **They locked the account and prevented the withdrawal**. It is still unclear what I did to trigger this. I have all passwords and have not done anything suspicious, except the thing that they told me to do, which was to try to take out all my funds immediately.
**This has gone on for over a week now**. I have attempted to meet the demands of their security team, which are extreme.
* I uploaded multiple videos of myself with my passport, close up, wide shot
* stills of the passport
* the original hello [Binance.com](https://Binance.com) email they sent me
* still shots of a spread sheet of my purchases… **they still say I have not met their security protocols.**
**Also, their doomsday clock turned out to be not serious.** Because after the 7 days expired and I was unable to meet their security demands, they said the clock did not matter, and I could keep trying.
**The latest demand is that I create a “withdrawal video”** showing my wallet from the time and showing, in the video, a deposit from that time that is on the blockchain that went into the wallet from Binance,
**I created this video for them** with a beta Daedalus wallet that had just 2 transactions on it. I no longer had the wallet, but I had the phrase. I restored the wallet and video taped the record of the transactions for them.
**But now they say that is not sufficient,** because in the video I did not show myself logging into the wallet. Then they asked questions that I think are creepy and invasive like, “how did you log in to your wallet ? is it via password, finger prints , face ID ?”
I really want my ADA.
I also feel that this process is abusive.
**So one question I have is: Is this normal security? Or are they just stalling so they don’t have to give me the ADA?**
**My 2nd question is how do I do this video of myself logging into my wallet?**
* The wallet is on my computer now, and it no longer asks me for a password as it did when I restored it. When I log out and log back, it just launches.
* Is there somewhere in the settings where I can get it to ask for the password when it launches.
* Or do I have to delete the wallet and restore it? They keep saying I can hide the passwords when I video tape it. But how would I hide the phrase? It is not encrypted when you type it in. Would I cover the whole screen?
**This has been very exhausting.** I’ve been up until 3 am for 2 nights in a row, trying to meet their requirements.
**I would appreciate some input.**
I thought I posted this before, but I cannot find it, so if I posted it twice, I apologize.
Thank you.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409859SL13PNIR
I take it you’re not being phished right? Almost sounds like your being taken for a ride by scammers.
Post on r/BinanceThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409860BobDawgo
Sounds sketchy as hell!Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409861sloe-berry-brain
I dont think you are talking to Binance.
But if you are just sell the ADA and buy it back on another exchange.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409862Huge_Agent_1448
Try to log in to binance using your phone with the app downloaded from playstore or the store version of ios.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:48 #409863Oyster_Pool
Yep… what you say Binance are asking for sounds very strange. Also this countdown timer sounds pretty weird. As u/SL13PNIR suggested you should post this on the Binance reddit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → How I Can Withdraw DOT From Polkadot Wallet TO Binance?I’ve only 1.5 dot in my wallet can I withdraw it?
- → Just sent some ethereum from binance to metamask. Got a 207,128 gas limit and 624 gas price. Now it tells a total of ~581 USD. When I only sent about ~160 usd of eth from my binance account to metamask. Help please
- → Unable to get eth from ropsten faucets. Please help me out