- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Hipcatjack.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:09 #380104HipcatjackParticipant
The title says it all. Nothing special, with the new computer that i can think of that would prevent me from DOWNLOADING a copy of Daedalus…..right?
Pretty sure it is Vasil connected, but i can not get past the “We are working on …” on the download page.
Could it be VPN/Browser issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Is it possible to use an external hard drive to download the Daedalus wallet and blockchain? It is an incredibly slow download and my computer does not have enough space to accommodate it. Its going to take days but have a terabyte external hard drive that I could use as extra space.
- → I broke protocol and told my boomer dad about my crypto. Last week he told me he wants to buy a mining rig for me but keep 50% profits if I set it up in my house! Did I strike gold or am I going to be disowned?
- → I don’t have to open my wallet very often, maybe 2-3 times per year to choose a better pool, would it be the safest way to download a live usb distro without persitant storage, download yoroi every time and put in my recovery phrase? After shutting down everything will be deleted.
- → Just keeping track. Last week 27 BTC were traded in Venezuela only measured using LocalBitcoin (still used here), a 1 BTC decrease from last week. This week, new monthly minimum wage will start rolling, around 28 USD monthly, old wage was 2 USD per month.
- → dont get hope for this week. lunc will stay between 000010-000020 this week. next week will be 000020-000040. check my last shares😉
- → MtGox is *NOT* distributing any coins this week, or the next week, or the week after that. Some verified accounts have been FUDing and creating panic in the market.
- → Just updating this week numbers, 38 BTC (+9 from last week) were traded last week in Venezuela only measured with LocalBitcoin, monthly minimum wage still at 16 USD.
- → Truly noob question. Why can’t a wallet (Daedalus) just download the Blockchain?
- → If I download Daedalus to create a wallet, can I disconnect from the internet during the generation of the wallet passphrase?
- → Daedalus wallet download
- → Error on Polygon Mainnet: Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash
- → Unable to get Daedalus to load
- → Unable to sync Daedalus wallet
- → Fund 9 Registration – Unable to generate QR code with Daedalus?
- → Sent Polygon from Polygon Mainnet to Polygon Mainnet. Go Stuck. Bitforrex.