- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Willing_Chance8904.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 12:43 #380353Willing_Chance8904Participant
So I’ve met with 2 of my professors (separately) and am trying to Orange Pill them (just FYI I’m a senior mechanical engineering student). First Professor was very open-minded and very skeptical. I’m taking Heat Transfer with her and her specialization is Energy (transfer, usage etc.). I gave her some info specifically on BTC’s stats from Saylor and the most recent BTC Mining Council report and while she found some problems within them, she was genuinely intrigued and impressed.
2nd Professor we had more of a heated intense debate in front of his class (we like each other so it was fine). He was a traditional quantitative finance guy who left to teach Computer Science (including cryptography), Math, and Economics. If you could ONLY SEND ONE thing for high level academics to read in order to try and orange pill them, what would it be?
I’m thinking of sending The Bullish Case for BTC by Vijay Bonapati. My Professor asked me what his ‘credentials’ are and I admitted I didn’t know (turns out he’s ‘just’ a Software Engineer), I obviously called out my Professor for making an argument from authority and he conceded and then reluctantly agreed to read whatever I send him to change his mind. Question: WHAT DO I SEND?
TLDR: You can send only 1 thing about BTC for an Academic to read in order to Orange Pill them. What would you send?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → the origins of ‘crypto’ and the connection to the word ‘shitcoin’…this is the brown pill that some people like but are still too afraid of the orange pill
- → THE ULTIMATE ORANGE-PILL READING LIST (IN READING-ORDER)
- → Yesterday we orange pill more than 150 people in a north Community of El Salvador called Chalatenango, in the use of BTC with our NGO Educational Project called @Myfirstbitcoin_, Every person received $10 worth of BTC. We are committed and aim to Educate more than 25,000 people this year!
- → I have been a bitcoin’er for about 6 years now and I haven’t managed to orange pill a single person.
- → So I send my little brother a Ledger Nano S for his birthday, and after he sets it up, I send him his first BTC. Woo hoo, successful orange pill, right? Well…until he then asks me “Ok, now what do I do with it, send it back?”
- → What’s the best 60-sec orange pill speech you have heard?
- → Where to start/send people to help orange pill them?
- → Single best btc orange pill podcast
- → Turkey’s President Expected To Swallow BTC’s Red Pill After Meeting With El Salvador’s Bukele
- → Hard to shallow pill
- → Give us your best piece of *not financial advice* that you wish you would have known/done in the beginning of your crypto journey
- → The Missing Piece in DeFi
- → I thought Getting into Web3 would be a piece of Cake
- → The Monero 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle is Available for Sale
- → Best piece of non-financial advice