- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by cysec_.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:30 #344535cysec_Participant
Twitter Space: Algoknox introduces its smart contract drag & drop platform.
What are your thoughts?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Algoknox smart contract drag & drop platform is now live. All users have 10 free compilations after which there will be a flat fee of 5 ALGO attributed
- → Why is no one talking about that #1 “DEX” that turned off its “smart contracts” for over 48 hours for unexpected “maintenance” and unilaterally migrated its user’s funds to a new “smart contract.” None of that should be possible on a decentralized app.
- → Algorand to release Contract-to-Contract calls, which will increase their smart contract functionality exponentially
- → Algorand Network Upgrade Expands Smart Contract Functionality with Contract-to-Contract Calls, Releases Post-Quantum Secure Keys for Trustless Cross-Chain Interoperability
- → hello, I want to create a free mint nft on solana network and I want to sell this nfti that I created on solana over smart contract, how can I create a smart contract, is there a source video about it?
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → Well from .000032 down to .000029 is not a huge drop looking forward to the future when it shoots up dont let a small drop bring us down im trying to get least 500 mill coins only have a quarter of that so each drop is a sale for me
- → Gold transfers value across time but not space. Fiat transfers value across space but not time. BTC transfers value across both time and space.
- → ICYMI: SpliceSpace will hold a Twitter Space today. SliceSpace is a platform that tokenizes ownership in commercial real-estate. You can become a partial holder of commercial properties by owning in Slices of Properties (tokens).
- → What if a single smart contract was an address space where lived unlimited functionality and data. An entire universe at a single ETH address. A universe that can be built incrementally, bit by bit, by you and your friends and someone else, collaboratively, decentralized development… a thread
- → If the cost of generating new Eth going to drop by 99% thanks to POS, wouldn’t its price drop like that just as well?
- → Is it possible to use an external hard drive to download the Daedalus wallet and blockchain? It is an incredibly slow download and my computer does not have enough space to accommodate it. Its going to take days but have a terabyte external hard drive that I could use as extra space.
- → So im 15, I have a whole 10k NFT collection currently made, i was finishing up the contract for minting etc but my dumbass forgot that the price for it isnt free, so i dont have enough to buy the smart contract. I have $11 on my prepaid visa, where can i buy Matic where there is no required id?
- → What is going on?! after verifying my smart contract on etherscan the gas fees on my contract are extremely broken.
- → Using Metamask can be risky. It’s sometimes not clear what exactly is being signed. Adding smart contract addresses to your address book increases your security and makes it more difficult for scammers to trick you into signing a malicious contract.