- This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by PreventableMan.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387244Dwez1337Participant
Twitter confirms that Elon Musk has filed with the SEC to buy Twitter at $54.20 per Share: Do you think he is going to follow his promise on deep Crypto integration?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387252CreepToeCurrentSea
I won’t be surprised Doge will suddenly pump to bullrun levels.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387260PreventableMan
Hope not. There are better and more serious options out there than doge.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387259TruthSeeekeer
I think he will gradually, but it won’t be anything instant.
Then again it’s Elon, and he can wake up one day and decide to fully integrate it.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387258Spartan3123
It would be awesome if we could use Reddit nfts on Twitter somehow…
Technically that would act as an anti bot feature since nfts would be limited and/or paid for.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387257btcethmaxi
He probably will, but during the next
bull market mostly as there will be lots of people joining.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387256Olafhadtopoo
Oh no here comes the DOGE gangWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387255forrestugly
no, at least not know. imagine if average joe now has to buy dodge to pay for his tweets. people would just stop using itWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387254nova_uk
I hope he adds an option for advertisers to pay for adverts in Doge and Shib Inu, go full meme.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387253Vishal_pratap_
Means, Parag is getting fired soon!?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387251MaeronTargaryen
He just wants to control his favorite media, crypto isn’t his priority in this dealWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387250MentalUsurpation
Does anyone still care about Elon?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387249Ryuzaki_63
He’ll talk about the doge for tweeting thing, then when it pumps he’ll dump a load, then say doge wouldn’t work so he’s making his own token, then he’ll dump that on everyone after they fomo in, then he’ll just give up on that idea.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387248Intelligent_Page2732
Elon trying to stay relevant and causing another meltdown on Twitter and everywhere else.
Next days filled with more news of him as usual.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387247Nuewim
He buy Twitter again? I lost count, cause first he bought, then he told that cause Twitter broke agreement rules he don’t want it anymore. He did buy it again or never stop being owner?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387246No-Giraff3
No, he already realized that no one likes Twitter enough to actually pay to use it.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:45 #387245ForgivingmeAIDS
If he implements that doge coin idea he’s going to destroy twitter and I’m all for it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A day before Elon Musk’s Twitter poll asking if he should sell his shares, his brother sold $108 million in Tesla shares. Stop using this guy for promoting crypto. The memes are part of his facade to distract people
- → Charles Hoskinson Wants Elon Musk to Make Cardano His Plan B If His Aim to Acquire Twitter Fails [Crypto News]
- → SBF offered to be part of Elon’s Twitter deal. Elon didn’t even know who SBF was, his first response was “Does he have huge amounts of money?”. Elon then ghosted SBF and rejected SBF’s $5 BN offer