- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by TruthSeeekeer.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:07 #387301ismirschlechtParticipant
If plans will become true, this will be a huge step for adoption. Twitter is THE social media platform, no other platform is being cited as much in news and other social media.
What was your entry into crypto? For me it was the adoption of BTC in 2021 by Tesla and the crash after. Millions of people didn’t enter the space only because of the bullrun, but also because this huge adoption step (even when it stepped back again).
This will be another entry point. There is a lot of people who just don’t know much about the tech and still fall for common misconceptions. They will dig into this forum category even and learn about other projects and take off their misconceptions like an old jacket.
No matter what you think of all persons and currencies involved, no matter if it will be successful or not, this might be bullish and also fruitfull on the long run!Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387302Raj_UK
Twitter NFT profile pics in a similar way to Reddit Avatars perhaps ?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387303vjeva
Imagine you have to force FUDers and politicians to purchase Doge in order to tweet lol. Only because of that I am looking forward to this!Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387304HiCarumba
Not with Elon Musk controlling it. That fella changes his mind about Crypto more times than I change my underwear.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387305ahabraken
I think it will be great for adoption….but I dont know if we should want this kind of ‘forced’ adoption.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387306gnarley_quinn
As much as I loathe twitter, I am really intrigued to learn what Elon thinks he can do with it.
Whether its paying with DOGE or not, he obviously has a plan.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387307Inaeipathy
it will be wonderful and then after pumping some random coin elon will dump it into the ground againWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387308Intelligent_Page2732
Watch him trying to pump Crypto in 2024/2025 before he says after that Crypto isn’t good for enviroment and it dumps again.
Calling it now.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 11:08 #387309TruthSeeekeer
It will be wonderful.
Then one day Elon will wake up and decide he’s had enough of crypto.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Guy lost millions knocked on Do Kwon’s door, He wanted to ask Kwon directly about the plans for the project
- → Michael Saylor: ‘BTC is going to go into the millions’ – “I expect we’ll be buying bitcoin at the local top forever. And I expect bitcoin is going to go into the millions. So we’re very patient. We think it’s the future of money.” [Crypto News]
- → 5k at LUNA ICO Was Worth About 1M at ATH. How Do People Claim Losses in the Millions? I Know People Who Have $100 in Crypto Who Check Charts Like Every 1/2 Hour. How Are These Large Bag Holders Not Prepared for Huge Market Swings???