- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by bandana_bread.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 13:18 #344131BellweirboyParticipant
# I find this development deeply worrying. Otteroooo was talking about the Bulgarian mafia running Nexo and i think they were getting too close. Here is the last stuff i can find:
# [NEXO STARTS TO BLOCKS WITHDRAWALS OF USERS SILENTLY WITH NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT](https://typefully.com/otteroooo/nexo-starts-to-blocks-withdrawals-of-users-efY0Qn9)
[View on Twitter](https://twitter.com/otteroooo/status/1550861549060820992)
NEXO STARTS TO BLOCKS WITHDRAWALS OF USERS SILENTLY WITH NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT retweet, like the posts and let’s read on for Nexo 🦦👇🏼🧵
Multiple users of NEXO has come up to otter to say that they are having withdrawals issues NEXO has still not declared an official announcement to stop withdrawals but a quick check has shown that NEXO is indeed stopping withdrawals for more and more folks
head over to Trustpilot and you start to see a flood of angry reviews that have been written in the past 7 days all to the effect that NEXO is now stopping withdrawals with the excuse of “routine checks”Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 13:18 #344132bandana_bread
>Otteroooo was talking about the Bulgarian mafia running Nexo and i think they were getting too close.
He was talking a lot about a lot of things. Conveniently, he did not talk about blackmailing Kucoin for 2 ETH and deleting his account as soon as the Kucoin CEO posted their chat history.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Lana Rhoades has a meltdown over Coffeezilla’s exposing video, deletes her Twitter
- → i have altcoins(ETH one of them) in Nexo(i took a loan against it)will Nexo remain reliable in these bad times(may 2022)?
- → Not anti-defi but is Nexo THE place for stability and security ? if not Nexo then where ?
- → FYI for those that don’t know Fat pman is a con artist. The twitter account was open after the attack to make money from people that are weak minded. Don’t trust any account that was started after May 9th, because most likely they are bots lol [Image]
- → Sent ecr20 tokens to another account – tokens left the sender account but are not in the receiving account please help
- → Binance.US has just quietly removed their “delete account” feature. You can no longer delete your account from the settings…only “disable account” is available now.
- → How can someone report taxes on an account they, for whatever reason, can’t access? For example, a Coinbase account where multiple conversions have taken place, which is a taxable event in the U.S. And hypothetically I have forgotten my account password and by no option can gain access to it….
- → Nexo just exposed a “Crypto expert” who was spreading FUD on Twitter [Crypto News]
- → Nexo froze my account 8 weeks ago for ‘verification’ and won’t provide me with any update
- → Growth Coin? (A growth coin, not GRW coin)
- → Why does Phantom wallet collect so many things? Do you have less exposing alternative wallets?
- → Exposing Jake Paul’s Secret Crypto Scams
- → Dr. Robert Malone Is Creating List Exposing 4,000 WEF Names On Blockchain [Crypto News]
- → Exposing students to crypto at a young age will ensure mainstream adoption later on when they’re integrated into the working class
- → Tornado Cash fallout is exposing how centralized Fedfi & Eth ecosystem is.