- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Mr_P_Nissaurus.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 13:42 #386855UnfinancialAdvisorParticipant
We all like BTC because it allows us to opt out of the corrupt system, it protects us from fiat debasement and inflation.
Surely people will realise that BTC is better monetary system once the current one collapses.
Yet in Turkey you can already see the collapse happening. 100-200% inflation (depending on the source) means practically complete breakdown of the economy, but what we dont see is people switching to BTC.
What’s missing? If we cant do it in Turkey how will we make it work anywhere else when we eventually need it?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 13:54 #386857looneytones8
In order for something to be a hedge you need it before the thing you’re hedging against actually happens.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 14:03 #386856castorfromtheva
I wonder how many turkish people actually followed [my advice from four years ago](https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9610ac/do_you_think_turkish_people_should_start_buying/e3wywxs), lol.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 14:05 #386858solomonsatoshi
Can Turkish people easily buy Bitcoin or does the government and bankers cartel obstruct Turkish peoples access to Bitcoin?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 14:17 #386859Mr_P_Nissaurus
***Individuals*** should buy Bitcoin, send it to their (hardware) wallets, then hold.
Do not expect your government to do this for you – you will be “left behind”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT OF 2022. They are printing another $0.5 Trillion dollars to fight inflation. USA is following in the footsteps of Turkey in printing more money to fight inflation.
- → You don’t know what is happening in Turkey: 100%+ Inflation on Food while the Interest Rate is being Lowered, a President who does not care about Inflation and threatens war to Greece: Crypto is literally one of the only Opportunities out of this System
- → Turkey Inflation just hit 73%, suprisingly just a 23-year high. All that after their president called to have inflation under control and that BTC is worthless.