- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by jcrv___.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 18:52 #345244jcrv___Participant
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC crowdfunding campaign in support of protests in Canada raises over 250,000$
- → xToken Terminal’s upcoming Origination app is the easiest way to launch a token offering or crowdfunding campaign (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtoken)
- → The Xword campaign is made for community members who have studied and understand the project aim and purpose. Puzzle are attached to the campaign, and in other for you to get the answer, you must know about the project.
- → “PSG – Paris Saint-Germain is celebrating my 7th Ballon d’Or by creating a one-of-a-kind Non-Fungible Token that is a first of its kind for the Non-Fungible Token market” – Lionel Messi
- → “Liquid staking isn’t unique to Avalanche, but only on a red chain [Avalanche] it has a potential to enable a new kind of economy.” 🔺
- → Tune in tomorrow at 5pm CEST for September’s #PolkadotCommunityCall to learn about the latest updates from Polkadot, as well as hear from @wearetalisman, @t3rn_io, @SubsocialChain, and more.
- → Tune in today at 11am EST for September’s Polkadot Community Call to learn about the latest updates from Polkadot, as well as hear from Talisman, t3rn.io, Subsocial Chain, and more.
- → Pologon > Avalanche. Aave incentive rewards have stopped on Polygon Network. So I migrated to Avalanche because Aave still has an incentive program which pays AVAX. It was a mistake! Polygon is King and if your on it, stay there. Don’t move to Avalanche. Key insights within…
- → Everyone should buy crypto. Everyone should learn about crypto. Its here to stay. They cant make it go away. Current currency as it is is a debt on a debt. It is bound to collapse or brin major poverty. Crypto world is the solution. Help urself, learn crypto.
- → After https://coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency/, what’s a good resource to learn about the current state of cryptocurrency sector/its development since 2015?
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Have any questions about Polkadot, Kusama or Substrate? Tune in to the 11th AMA with Bill Laboon of the Web3 Foundation tomorrow at 1pm UTC
- → Reminder to tune in to the 11th AMA with Bill Laboon of the Web3 Foundation today at 1pm UTC