- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by thealiensguy.
- Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #413209Q-BASE-NoobParticipant
Hello. (FYI-I’m poor)
I’ve got USDT on Kucoin. (I’m worried USDT will crash SOON)
To transfer to my bank, it is a $76 fee.
To transfer tether to my hardware wallet at 6pm EST on Monday, it is $25.
If I wait till the weekend, will these gas fees go down? ThanksTuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #413210Nonocoiner
Moving USDT cost less $1 worth of gas currently, so I guess your problem isn’t gas fees, but exchange fees.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #413211RevolutionaryMood471
Gas fees are a bit lower on the weekends. Should fall below 10 unless there’s an NFT launchTuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #4132120xHarPy
Typically will follow regular “human” usage – nights and weekends being lower but obviously depends on timezone/regionTuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #413213YourMomSaidHi
Use fiat. No gas feesTuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 00:46 #413214thealiensguy
Layerswap to loopring L2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 150 USD Value and 230 USD gas, this is ridicules, how can i avoid this fee, at this moment i cant cancel it now, any help is apreaciated , is been 2 months waiting for lower gas fees that is what the customer support toll me that i can wait for lower gas fees but i seem to no going to happend any ti
- → Please continue this message. I am still trying to save more life. Please help to save life by telling people to be cautious and do not bet their life savings into Luna or Lunc [Image]
- → @Dzap_io, #BatchSell & #BatchBuy features helps users save upto 70% of the Time, DZap Now : DZap.io #BulkSellToken 💸 Save fees