- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by jcrv___.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 01:01 #345370Invest07723Participant
I have some AVAX staked that is scheduled to end soon. Once that is over I want to move my coins to a different AVAX wallet. Can I just send my coins from the P-Chain of one wallet to the P-Chain of another or do I need to send them via the X or C?
Thanks!Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 01:01 #345371Fantastic-Article768
Yup, you should transfer them from the P chain first. This reminded me of myself when I had a similar doubt when I started using CCD lolWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 01:01 #345372Carbon12_token
Great questionWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 01:01 #345373jcrv___
Its easier to transfer them off the P chain first
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Transferring between wallets
- → Any good resources on how to be safe (don’t get hacked/scammed) when using hot wallets? No hardware wallets, just rules to follow when browsing with online wallets.
- → Will Europeans be required to hold a ‘license’ before being permitted to use wallets in the future? If so is this license only apply to CEX wallets or would it go further for normal self custody wallets (eg BlueWallet or Trezor)
- → Transferring between Layer 2’s
- → Transferring SOL between exchanges
- → Best currency for transferring between exchanges
- → I want to take my money out and hold onto it until the next bull run in 2-3 years. Is there a huge difference between keeping it in a stable coin, keeping it in fiat on the exchange platforms or just transferring it back into my bank?
- → Transferring between blockchain addresses — why isn’t it more foolproof?
- → Why the EU proposal to KYC self custodial wallets transferring to/from exchanges isnt a big deal
- → Transferring AVAX from Coinbase Pro to MetaMask wallet
- → TIL Satoshi Nakamoto is most likely not Japanese. According to Stefan Thomas, Nakamoto’s bitcoin forum posts showed a steep decline between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. This was between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. JST, suggesting an unusual sleep pattern for someone supposedly living in Japan
- → I have 9.3 million coins. If I swap it multiple times between my wallets what would that do for price
- → Automatically split NFT royalties between 2 or more wallets ?
- → What if you could send messages between wallets/addresses? Like if you accidentally sent $20 to the wrong address it would be cool if you could send a message to that address for free and nicely ask for it back. Some people are genuine and good and if asked nicely I think they would return it.
- → Cosmos Citizen Manuscripts: Difference between custodial and non-custodial cryptocurrency wallets.