- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ecstatic_Blood505.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 20:01 #387018Ecstatic_Blood505Participant
With Solana’s repeated run-ins with bots and outages, it does not just outages and frustrated traders but projects building on top of Solana. Zebec is becoming the most extensive business-facing protocol on Solana, with more than 200 Solana projects utilizing Zebec’s services. With the rigid demand for payment applications, Zebec announces to launch of the roll-up chain using Eclipse technology.
Multi-chain development is inevitable. Hence, Zebec brings Eclipse with the aim to become the infrastructure of multiple public chains and bring many allies and users to Zebec.
Eclipse has also raised $15 million in pre-seed and seed funding. With Eclipse, applications can build their trust-minimized app chain, powered by the Solana virtual machine. Eclipse enables developers to deploy their roll-up powered by the Solana virtual machine, using any chain for security or data storage. Down the line, Eclipse will support the Move language, too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Solana Payroll Protocol Zebec Raises $28M in Token Sales [News]
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Can someone ELI5 what EVM (ETH Virtual Machine) means for a Layer 1 Ecosystem?