- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by socalquest.
- Sunday, August 7th, 2022 at 18:07 #350794socalquestParticipant
To become an ETH validator, you must buy 32 ETH. 32 ETH today (@ the rate $1700/ETH) is about a $55K investment. Assuming post-merge the staking yield doubles (from 4% – 8% APR), the following is an earnings projection from staking as a validator over a 8-year period. Not a bad investment!!! GLTA!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Ethereum inches closer to the Merge with Sepolia Testnet Launch. I have 165 ETH currently staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. By year 2030, I will have about 214 ETH, assuming the rate stays constant. As you all should know, after the Merge ETH staking yield is expected to DOUBLE. HODL!!! GLTA!!!
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → POST-MERGE: 1 Year ETH Staking Projection for 205 ETH staked at 4.4% APR (net of fees at CB) in ETH2 rewards…