- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by ZombieTestie.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 16:26 #345581Some_Piccolo_5537Participant
to all the people that help me with the issue I had sending a smb nft from my phantom wallet to ftx …guess what guys ?…it finally arrived after 10hrs…I was worry I lost it ..but looks like ftx did deposited…I’m a trucker all i plan to do is buy solana for the next year ..👋thanks4helpingbrosWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 16:26 #345582ZombieTestie
Glad it worked out for you. I didnt know sam made a jpg wallet
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → so I bought a solana monkey business nft in magic eden with my phantom wallet then send it to my ftx account … it looks like I lost my smb nft .does anyone knows if I can get it back ..cost me 200 sol 😪
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!
- → If I have 60 characters of a 64 character in the right sequence but with gaps or breaks due to blurring of the private key for a Metamask wallet and the wallet no., can I brute force guess the private key 🔑 and access the wallet? Is there software I can use to brute force guess the private key 🔑 ?
- → I connected my Phantom wallet to something that looks like a drainer. Good thing that my Phantom is almost empty. Will the scammer be able to steal my funds if I add funds in the future? Please help.
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → HELP: Robinhood crypto wallet finally arrived, but…
- → I’m turning my solana into a stable coin so that I can stake it from my phantom wallet, where is the best place to do this? Phantom wants $172 to swap to USTD on 79 tokens…help quickly! Thanks.
- → guys this (solana) 7%, 6%, 5% that refers to the atomic wallet, exodus, nexo, marinade finance and the rest is the time? … because many times reading their descriptions they implied that it is for four days or per season Solana … finally what’s playing? 😆 … can you suggest me something good?
- → Need Help: How do I transfer USDC from Phantom Wallet to Ethereum? I see Eth(wormhole) on Phantom. Will I be able to send that to my Eth Trust Wallet?
- → My plan to HODL. Happy New Year! I’m in for the next 4 years I’m going to patiently watch us drop a zero each year then cash in the majority of my tokens while I watch the rest of them continue to grow. Who’s with me?!?!
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…
- → I have a red dot next to my hardware wallet in Daedalus (no other wallet). Also comes up under ‘more’ and then ‘settings’ and looks like it wants me to unpair wallet. Anyone know what it means? I can’t really find any information on it and don’t want to screw anything up. Thanks.
- → My only concern is what happens when BTC gets lost from people who pass away? If its just lost then more and more will continue to get lost until eventually one day BTC becomes irrelevant.
- → The internet was designed so information and communication could survive a nuclear event via its geographically decentralized servers. So if nuclear war ever does break out; don’t worry about ₿Itcoin. Worry about yourself surviving so you can still access BTC’s internet network after it does