- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by dti86.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:55 #316727dti86Participant
Image / Time to wait out another crypto winter! 🍻
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → RECORD LOW TODAY: If you sell one BCH for $380 you can buy 190 BCHG for $2 share which are backed by 1.7239 BCH. Then either wait for it to be an ETF to withdraw, or wait for it to reach market parity and switch it out back to BCH.
- → What are we thinking about an entry point to buy sol wait till March? or wait to see how low this dip goes?
- → Need Help with staking in solflare. I what to undelegate some sol from a validator to delegate in others validadors. I need to undelegate and wait to next epoch and then delegate and wait to another epoch? Can’t do the undelegate and delegate in same epoch?
- → Have you used the atomic wallet stake? … because I can not understand how its rewards work, what I understood from the beginning is that I have to wait four days for the rewards … but this did not happen I sent to support and they told me to wait a total of 6 days … finally what’s playing?
- → Fidelity added crypto to investors’ accounts just before the ‘crypto winter.’ It’s still betting big on crypto investing [Crypto News]
- → Down markets are still a great time to build —Binance is rolling out a platform for VIPs and institutions as the world’s biggest crypto exchange shrugs off crypto winter and continues to expand [Crypto News]
- → Crypto winter, I got a jacket. [Image]
- → My first BTC buy during the 2016 crypto winter. I’ve never been rich and this was a lot of money for me back then (and still is). Hoping I can set my kids up for success, and they could live a life I could only dream of. [Image]
- → This is still crypto guys. We can be down 40% a month and up 80% the next one. Dont call it straight up a crypto winter, not until we are in red for half a year.
- → BTC / “Crypto Winter” or “Crypto Ice-Age?”
- → Billionaire Winklevoss twins to lay off 10% of Gemini employees, blaming ‘crypto winter’ [Crypto News]
- → On Its 10th Anniversary, Coinbase Is Facing a Crisis of Growth As Crypto Winter Is Here. Coinbase has lost more than 85% of its stock market value since the ATH of BTC in November 2021. [Crypto News]
- → Bye Bye, Bored Apes? As a Crypto Winter Descends on the World, Celebrities Have Begun Quietly Deleting Their Non-Fungible Token Profile Pictures | Artnet News [Crypto News]
- → Bank of America Says Crypto Winter Concerns Haven’t Frozen Investor Interest [Crypto News]
- → Snoop Dogg on the current crypto winter and future of Non-Fungible Tokens: ‘Every great industry has a downfall’ [Crypto News]