- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by reviloxxxx.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 06:12 #345432reviloxxxxParticipant
I would like to gift a Ledger Nano with time-locked ADA to my newborn nephew so that it gets unlocked around his 18th birthday.
Best case would be to still allow for stake pool delegation changes but time-lock all other transaction types.
Is there a way to do this (without giving up on self-custody)?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Re-delegated by ADA to a SundaeSwap pool earlier today. Just got a notification in my CoinTracker app that I sent 147 ADA to a wallet. I didn’t do that. Transaction not in Daedalus and doesn’t look like I’m missing and ADA. Any reason?
- → Adding ADA into a wallet that already has ADA staked, How do I add new ADA to be staked?
- → Is it possible to widthdraw after locking & renouncing?
- → Locking a wallet, but to unlock a price needs to be met?
- → what is burning / locking needed for
- → The Opulous IDO changed their vesting schedule 1 week before new tokens were supposed to be released to the investors. They’re locking up investors’ money that was promised to be released. What can be done?
- → Hard Truth. If you were fine with Canada locking bank accounts you should be fine with Coinbase requiring information for transfers.
- → What are all the tokens that can be staked without a locking period?
- → I’m sweating it I’m a moron for locking it on coinbase
- → My hobby is picking up the hardest money ever invented and locking it up in cold storage [Image]
- → Locking funds for Non-Fungible Token projects
- → Did my research and I think I understand Folks Finance and most of the options. So if I mint all of my Algo into gAlgo, is that all I need to do (besides vote) to join the governance? Also these other options for locking and earning, are they better/worse/riskier than the governance rewards?
- → ADA staking isnt sustainable, the treasury will run out of ada