- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by CryptoMorpheus_.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 04:04 #344482CryptoMorpheus_Participant
This week I built three new charts for [Moneroj.net](https://Moneroj.net). I’ve been busy writing an in depth article about Monero metrics, which I’ll publish later today. For now, the charts are:
Monero’s Security Budget [https://moneroj.net/securitybudget/](https://moneroj.net/securitybudget/) (this is the money spent each second to pay miners for the security they provide).
Breakeven Efficiency [https://moneroj.net/efficiency/](https://moneroj.net/efficiency/) (this is a chart that shows how efficient your mining rig has to be in order to be profitable at current conditions, just calculate Hashs/s divided by power consumption)
Both built to help miners visualize data. Both were suggested by community member endor00. Also:
Not related to Monero, but still interesting. Thanks everyone who contributed to [Moneroj.net](https://Moneroj.net): some sent XMR, some gave me ideas and some helped in different ways. Later today I’ll publish the article. See ya.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → New Charts Released on Moneroj.net
- → We can officially stop looking at 5 minute charts or 1 hour charts or 1 day charts cause it will take weeks or months to recover
- → Adoption Metrics, Monthly Edition (2) – Moneroj.net
- → Three-quarters of United States retailers plan to accept crypto or stablecoin payments within the next two years, according to a new survey published by Deloitte [Image]
- → I see charts so green, red charts too
- → Since charts never work, I figured I we all have the same luck doing Astrological Charts for our coins.
- → a btc bottom charts comp. various sources <Men lie. Women lie. The charts don’t lie
- → The Fed published its report to spark public dialogue on a US-issued CBDC
- → Famous Hip Hop group published a Song about Crypto
- → An article I wrote for a magazine in October, editor got fired so it was never published, feels like a semi-prophecy now, “From Copper to Crypto”
- → Hold on to your BAT: Brave has published their new user numbers are they are awesome! [Crypto News]
- → In 1985, New York Times published an article attacking laptops, claiming it was an illusion and concluding “real future of the laptop computer will remain in the specialized niche markets”. Yet another example of how media get it all wrong. Now crypto is public enemy #1
- → ICYMI: London Bridge has a website where the roadmap has also been published
- → Can golang ecdsa published in the following link be used for bitcoin transactions?
- → Crypto company Celsius has started the process of filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Does this mean that Alex Mashinsky’s book on his method for achieving financial freedom through the power of decentralization will not be published after all?