- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Camellia_Alice.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:58 #324634Puzzleheaded_Law_244Participant
Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:09 #324635RakDizzle
Cue another thread talking shit abt CB…Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:22 #324636Small-Independent-60
Bittersweet is how I would describe this. Bitcoin has a problem with the law of context or context in law. Basically, we are allowing other groups to determine our name, regardless of the context mentioned in the determination. If they want to compare us to an index market, all of the sudden we are a stock..? Then heaven forbid gold is mentioned and now we aren’t gold comparable…? But wait when people say $20,000 USD buy 1 BTC, now we are the most worthless currency ever created. Placed in “unhosted – wallets” you heartless ape/bunnies.
I think it is time for Bitcoin as a community to start voting and determining how the law perceives us under scrutiny of their laws of context and context in law. Currency for currency, not currency for x.
Typo.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 04:26 #324637Camellia_Alice
Investors are too bored with this, find other potential coins mate!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Voyager Digital has 15,250 BTC and 350 million in USDC still owed by the now defunct Three Arrows Capital.
- → Crypto Hedge Fund Three Arrows Files For Chapter 15 Bankruptcy [Crypto News]
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → The Algorand Foundation on the filing of a claim against 3AC (Three Arrows Capital)
- → Voyager issues a notice of default to Three Arrows Capital [Crypto News]
- → Crypto broker Voyager Digital shares plunge 13% after issuing default notice to hedge fund Three Arrows, which missed $667 million payment [Crypto News]
- → Voyager Digital temporarily suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards [Crypto News]
- → 3AC files for bankruptcy [Crypto News]
- → Crypto lender Voyager files for bankruptcy
- → 3AC borrowed millions from Voyager/BlockFi user deposits, and bought CryptoDickButt Non-Fungible Token. If you are wondering where all your funds locked in these platforms went, this is where it ended up
- → Crypto exchange Voyager has filed for bankruptcy in NY court. Deposits there in serious risk.
- → Celsius, Three Arrows, Blockfi, Voyager … all killed themselves by their own business model.
- → Price dump is from over leveraged derps like TerraUSD, Celsius, Three Arrows, Blockfi, Voyager dumping to try and save themselves.
- → 3AC Hires Legal And Financial Advisers To Help Avert A “Bankruptcy” Situation [Crypto News]
- → The Story of Voyager and 3AC — What Caused it to Stop all Withdrawals and Trading Activity