- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Infinite-coffee.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324938fontinuosParticipant
With everything that is happening, how safe is Blockfolio(owned by FTX) ? They are paying reasonable good APY, but are not the typical CeFi player like Celcius, NEXO, Blockfi, etc.
FTX is the second biggest exchange in the world right now, and it’s bailing out/buying a bunch of companies, so they are not exactly tight on money. Thinking about parking 30% of my portfolio over there, but hard to say how dumb/risk is that move.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324939Junglebook3
I don’t think the risk/reward ratio is there. CEXs are dropping left and right, and while FTX is one of the big ones, why would you take the risk for 5-8%? You can get that in conservative DeFi plays.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324940jimmycryptso
I think it’s worth the risk for 8% but not 5% so I try to keep my balance around $10k and only keep coins that can’t be natively staked.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324941Master-Monitor112
I don’t think it’s worth the risk staking crypto until a bull market. What year did Defi start ?
defi staking and farming didn’t exist in 2017 .
I left in February 2018 and returned to crypto in late 2020. When bitcoin was reborn.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324942Throwaway4VPN
Why not use DeFi and stick with something secure like Curve? FTX will almost certainly survive this winter but the more we take self custody and tokens off the exchanges the better. I understand it’s easier, but it’s worth the time it takes to learn how to control your crypto on chainSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:00 #324943Infinite-coffee
Why bother when corporate bonds are paying the same and you dont need to worry about shady practices?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → FTX Blockfolio is the best wallet/application that gives you 8% on your FIAT and Crypto.
- → FTX blockfolio 8% earn risks
- → FTX blockfolio 8% sure win?
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → One of the top posts on this forum category is about FTX giving $25 of ‘free’ Crypto to Ukrainians. It’s a cynical PR move and doesn’t deserve the publicity it has received. Why? Because the minimum FTX withdrawl limit is $100 and they’re not planning on changing it… yet.
- → FTX is offering Voyager Digital crypto customers ability to withdraw their cash immediately, or use it to purchase digital assets on FTX platform
- → YouTube adds 3-15 unskippable Ads! Are there any thoughts on a crypto based solution with a better fee model for paying creators and infrastructure?
- → FTX Exchange Launches FTX Visa Cards That Will Enable Users To Spend Their Balances At Merchants Worldwide
- → FTX/FTX US will list Algorand (ALGO) spot market. Live on April 26, 2022 at 2pm (UTC)
- → to all the people that help me with the issue I had sending a smb nft from my phantom wallet to ftx …guess what guys ?…it finally arrived after 10hrs…I was worry I lost it ..but looks like ftx did deposited…I’m a trucker all i plan to do is buy solana for the next year ..👋thanks4helpingbros
- → CoinTracker over Delta/Blockfolio?
- → ETH APY reaches 6.15%+ on AAVE – a massive milestone in Crypto that can open the floodgate for institutional money in ETH and its ecosystem. Bullish flag for overall crypto! PERSPECTIVE
- → FTX walked away from a deal with Celsius after seeing state of its finances [Crypto News]
- → Realistically the only pathway for me to become a whole coiner is to lend out my BTC. I’m considering using FTX for this end. What are your thoughts?