- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Select-Weekend-1549.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:45 #311013DocumentingBitcoinParticipant
Image / This website gave out 5 bitcoin for free to anyone! It only required you complete a CAPTCHA to make sure you were not a bot! Created 12 years ago, the “BTC Faucet” gave away over 19,700 bitcoin in total to help promote adoption, now worth half a BILLION DOLLARS.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:11 #311014GazRD1882
😳 wow. I remember around about that time I wanted to use an illegal football streaming service, but they switched to Bitcoin for one off payments. I would have had to pay $60 but I’d have been left with 25 Bitcoin that I would never have used, so I didn’t bother. Hating yourself is an understatement.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:14 #311015DadofHome
Commenting now , so my future self can take a time machine to remind my past self ,to Fucking do that !Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:24 #311016Select-Weekend-1549
Why must you hurt me? 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Why I think shib can be worth a penny someday. no one knows the future, look at how fast bitcoin has grown over the last 10 years. I know shib isn’t bitcoin but it’s currently the 3rd most popular coin and it’s only been around for about 2 years. No one thought btc would be worth 69k 10 years ago.
- → After Satoshi Nakamoto posted this 12 years ago today: 35,700 tons of gold have been found, $13 trillion dollars have been printed, and yet there is still only 21 million bitcoin. [Image]
- → Why did they stop buying bitcoin? They only got to $1.7 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, they were supposed to by $3 billion