- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Hank___Scorpio.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:08 #294933Itchy_Project5926Participant
Image / This guy thought he missed the buss in 2010. Guess what We’re still early in 2022!Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:11 #294934Helen666_Keller
Lmao, noone will have “missed the bus” until at least the mcap reaches that of gold or surpasses it. After that who knows how much it will rise, but if you’re in btc for the right reasons it makes sense to assume that it will at least reach that levelThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:12 #294935BashCo
A photograph of a tweet of a screenshot? Amazing.
Somebody fax this to me so I can post it on bitcointalk.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:27 #294936Hank___Scorpio
Ichi? Itchy? Hmmmmmmmmm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Post from bitcointalk.org from 2010 which is so relevant today. The guy accurately predicted the future crypto space [Image]
- → To all my early shiba investors how early did u get into shiba in 2020 or early 2021 and where are u now
- → If I have 60 characters of a 64 character in the right sequence but with gaps or breaks due to blurring of the private key for a Metamask wallet and the wallet no., can I brute force guess the private key 🔑 and access the wallet? Is there software I can use to brute force guess the private key 🔑 ?
- → Early sketch of a BTC made by Leonardo Da Vinci. Who would have thought? [Image]
- → I guess everyone here knows the guy called MATT WALLACE aka Finalstand, self-proclaimed Doge-Youtuber. The Dogecoin-Community has called him out for the whole week because he promotes one rugpull after the other, right now he tries to set up a new scammcoin called “AcceptCrypto”, be aware…
- → Ok. Yesterday I posted I thought crypto was going down due to world events and the economic situation. Well the market went down but some crypto is green today. Go figure. Clearly crypto is a different animal. I guess just Hodl as there is no rhyme or reason to how crypto will act day to day.
- → Imagine all the people, like your family members, when they realize you were an early adopter of Shib….and they missed the train…..HODL Shib Army!
- → I think we are reaching the time when people go from “that BTC guy” to “that Monero guy” lmao
- → Central authority, government, company, wild inflation and corrupt banks. – The Corporation (2003) – Capitalism: A Love Story (2009) – Inside Job (2010) – Laboratory Greece (2019) [Image]
- → Central authority, government, companies, wild inflation and corrupt banks. – The Corporation (2003) – Capitalism: A Love Story (2009) – Inside Job (2010) – Laboratory Greece (2019) [Image]
- → Post from Gavin Andresen from 2010. [Image]
- → Satoshi 2010 – I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume. [Image]
- → People did not always pay fees. The miners are surprised that they got more bitcoin than the block subsidy(50 BTC in 2010). [Image]
- → Slush Pool(Brains today) is the 1st and the oldest BTC mining pool. Lunch 27 November 2010. [Image]
- → There will never be more than 100k nodes. – Satoshi 2010 [Image]