- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by DieWysheid.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:06 #310672662c63b7ccc16b8cParticipant
Honestly, I come onto this forum category, looking for news about cryptos, and all I see is hundreds of posts about arses.
Post after post “Where is the bottom?”, “Im trying to get in on the bottom”, yuk.
And then really disgusting posts about “When do you think we will bottom-out?”, I have news for you, thats public indecency where I live.
You have a bottom, I have a bottom, we all do, just get your filthy little minds out of your butt-cracks and start punching the buy button.
Consider yourselves reprimanded.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:08 #310677DieWysheid
I almost always cringe at the joke posts on this sub. But this is hilarious.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:09 #310676flyfreeflylow
Personally, I like being on top.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:09 #310675Blooberino
Everybody PoopsFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:10 #310674pbjclimbing
Please note the only thing to do with arses on this sub is the appropriate place to store your ledger.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:12 #310673homrqt
I don’t even want to know what you think “dips” are…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This forum category is overrun by people that stand to gain from it failing. Most new posts are bad faith oversimplifications or sound like they were written by a computer. We need competent mods that keep this forum category true and productive.
- → This forum category when prices go up: They will go up forever 1M EOY. This forum category when prices go down: It’s going to 10k I told you so.
- → BTC forum category mods won’t allow negative posts about BTC. I posted a very unbiased perspective on BTC and it was removed because it “related to trading”. So pretty much this entire forum category is biased. Sucks, I had hope.