- This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by 1fsij.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:31 #274197Far-Scholar9028Participant
This Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Token worth over $200,000 was just sold for $200. (Tax Evasion 101)Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:34 #274198nick83487
Still $200 overpriced.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:35 #274214Kianna_hd
Really? Unbelievable!Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:35 #274203ipetgoat1984
This needs a comedy flairSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:41 #274207Lmessfuf
Could be just karma!Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:43 #274202PreventableMan
OP. Why do you think selling something at loss is tax evasion?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:47 #274200gustavossj
The buyer got ripped off.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:48 #274199Feeling_Ad_411
Buy high, sell low
LegendSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:59 #274215UtahUtopia
So it’s worth $200.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:01 #274208busterrulezzz
*Insert pikachu surprised face*Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:09 #274213FaceMace87
It isn’t really worth 200k if someone was only willing to pay $200 for itSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:10 #274205Commercial-Pitch-156
How come ALL nft are so ugly? Pointless, clueless, tasteless and stupid – literally uglySunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:19 #274216kirtash93
I would pay $0 for it.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:52 #2742171fsij
Haha that’s funny.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:58 #274201Brunosaurs4
Oh nooooooSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 17:10 #274209MarcusCryptus
“worth” must mean something different now a days.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 17:10 #274210TabletopThirteen
**insert the same generic joke about it being overpriced that floods every one of these threads that’s posted every weekSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 17:15 #274204dakinekine
I kinda understand the NFT hate…I used to feel the same way last year. But I have come to realize that owning certain NFTs comes with perks which are what make them so valuable in the eyes of the buyers. For example if you own a Bored Ape you get to go to exclusive parties for holders where you can network with the rich and famous. That’s worth a lot of some people. You also get free airdrops of Ape coin and future NFT drops plus benefits of networking within the web3 space. I understand this may not seem valuable to some of you but surely you can understand the value to others?
TLDR: It’s more than just a jpegSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 17:20 #274211rekindledx
Look at the prior sale price, there is a low cost basis anyways. This wouldn’t make sense unless the basis is high.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 17:32 #274212naaktslakk
in 2 years he can sell it for 500k 😀
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Ethereum creator slams Non-Fungible Token empire: ‘You have these $3 million monkeys and it becomes a different kind of gambling’ Vitalik Buterin, the 28-year-old billionaire co-creator of Ethereum, isn’t a fan of the famous Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Token collection.
- → APE Token Tied to Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Tokens Sinks 80% in Opening Hours [News]