- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Gen_Psychedelic.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:15 #408163cryptograffitiParticipant
Image / These signs advocating for BTC vs CBDCs are up in multiple locationsMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:15 #408164cryptograffiti
I’m working on a campaign to educate people about Bitcoin vs Central Bank Digital Currencies. Follow [NoCBDC](https://twitter.com/NoCBDC) for updates
cryptograffitiMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:15 #408165souregg44
Boo tofu dogs!!
Finally something the masses can get behind.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:15 #408166Gen_Psychedelic
While I am also critical of CBDC I would probably highlight other possible infringements of privacy than “meat allotment”. Seriously, that’s what gonna be an issue?
Getting a tofu dog sounds perfectly fine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mayer Multiple 0,53 The average Mayer Multiple since the creation of BTC is 1,40. The Mayer Multiple has historically been higher than today’s value 98% of the time.
- → My company wants to buy some BTC on our balance sheet to hedge against inflation,as a futuristic move etc. Tried multiple options, Coinbase corporate account etc but found multiple roadblocks/companies taking too long to respond etc. Has anyone successfully worked on the process & can guide us ?
- → It’s surprising and promising that some from congress are advocating for cryptos (even for selfish reasons).U.S. Congressman wants to scrub bill provision that crypto advocates say is a potential disaster