- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Kjoyea.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343838Roman_VivantParticipant
Image / These are proposed symbols for satoshis/sats. Which do you prefer or what else would you prefer?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343839th3buddhawithin
5. It’s simple and easy.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343840DAGCRO
Number 4, duh.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343841Low-Philosopher-4952
3 or 7; i currently use Ș (3)Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343842the_last_grabow
I prefer 7, but rarely do I see it in the calligraphy style.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343843tacojoe007
$Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343844franzderheld
Just make it ‚Bit‘ instead of Satoshi/Sats. Will make it much easier for newbies to understand the logic behind it and it will drive adoption cause its less confusing.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343845BilbomeshAnkor
4Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:26 #343846Kjoyea
4 looks most in line with btc
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → These are the proposed symbols for satoshis/sats. Which do you prefer or what else would you prefer? [Image]
- → By 2030 no one will talk about how many bitcoin you have, it will just be how many satoshis you have. It will not be a crypto with 21 million bitcoin but a crypto with 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis.
- → Do it for BTC SATS!! Sell your expertise for SATS. Let this be the new narrative!! [Image]
- → It’s mining right at 43k sats/day!!! Higher than it used to!!! (used to be only 39k sats, back in happier days when the price was in the $60Ks…) Should I keep it on or switch it off??? It’s at about break-even… : – \ [Image]
- → PSA: There will only ever be a MAXIMUM of 225,000 sats PER PERSON. Stack Sats!
- → Are my SATs really SATs ?
- → Once you understand BTC, you can’t focus on anything else. Don’t wait for someone else to work on BTC [Image]
- → Portugal’s congress has rejected 2 crypto tax proposals! Portugal’s Congress named Assembleia da República has dismissed two separate bill proposals on taxing crypto proposed by two left-wing parties – Livre and Bloco de Esquerda 💪 [Image]
- → A reminder why we stack sats… [Image]
- → Continuing to stack sats… gotta love that strike app! [Image]
- → We’re at the 200W sma. Stack sats my friends. [Image]
- → I’m against blood in the streets but when the fear is extreme it’s time to stack the sats of a once-in-the-universe opportunity 😎 [Image]
- → My favorite brewery started accepting bitcoin, so of course I had to spend some sats on the BTC Haze! [Image]
- → Stack sats while it’s cheap! [Image]
- → Keep stacking sats [Image]