- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by thepopularearnings.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 16:13 #310619thepopularearningsParticipant
Among the numerous other ways to generate income in the crypto realm, in my opinion GameFi is the ultimate way to make money. It is giving gamers an opportunity to earn money by playing games, staking, and trading in-game tokens and assets in marketplaces.
GameFi is giving players financial incentives to participate and progress through games is the idea behind this word. In other situations, this has allowed gamers to make a full-time living. When I saw this [article](https://bitcoinist.com/dea-to-expand-its-playmining-gamefi-metaverse-into-japan/), I kinda wish to also get involved and start earning cryptocurrencies and Non-Fungible Tokens because DEA is known to be one of the biggest players in the emerging GameFi sector in Asia. And here are some of the most popular blockchain-based games that I know will become successful – Playmining, Cryptoblade, Arcadeland, Upland, and Splinterland.
Crypto is simply a tool for improving the game economics so I personally believe that devs should focus on the game. Good game economics are tough to create and can easily break but if done correctly, it can have the potential to be a game changer in the gaming industry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto is like virtual reality, young tech with lots of potential
- → MAMA DAO – OHM fork on Polygon that backs metaverse and Gamefi projects. Small market cap with potential 100x. A Degen play.🚀
- → I think as the community we can do what doge coin community done and GameStop community done and rise this shit from ashes now mr evil du kwon has gone