- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:56 #294964XnoonefromnowhereXParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – The Weeknd partners with Binance for ‘first crypto powered world tour’.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:58 #294969Shaz170
Good – humanitarian aid
Bad – the weekend can’t spell their own name, and no doubt their nft will be pointless/a tax dodge for someone.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:59 #294967FallenOne2334
crypto world tour babyThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:01 #294965IsnortETH
Saved you the click:
On July 8, superstar artist The Weeknd (Abel Tesfaye) will play the first date of his ‘After Hours Til Dawn’ world tour at the Rogers Centre in Toronto.
According to an announcement from the artist, the stadium tour will be “the first global concert tour to integrate Web 3.0 technology for an enhanced fan experience”, with cryptocurrency exchange Binance named as the tour’s official sponsor.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:01 #294970MrMehheMrM
Someone named themself The Weekend? What a twitThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:04 #294968Mundane-Farm-4117
The weeknd often (Crypto Remix) all about how often we cry…Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:06 #294966CreepToeCurrentSea
Starboy just turned into MoonboyThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:15 #294973coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Binance has partnered with The Weeknd to launch the first date of his ‘After Hours Til Dawn’ world tour. Binance will donate $2 million to the XO Humanitarian Fund, which is administered by the World Food Program USA. 5% of the proceeds from Binance’s NFT collection will be donated to the fund.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:26 #294971MinnesotaNice92
I’ll be at the show in Vegas in August should be interesting to see how crypto is involvedThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:27 #294972bigchief_penelope
The only downside is that he only showcases them on the weeknd:p
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance Partners with The Weeknd for the First Crypto Powered World Tour | Binance Support [Crypto News]
- → The Weeknd collaborates with Binance for the first crypto-powered world tour [Crypto News]
- → PGA Tour event to accept cryptocurrency – TheTicketingBusiness News [Crypto News]
- → The Algorand Foundation Partners with University of Florida to Develop the Blockchain Lab – Powered by Algorand
- → Announcement 📢 Florence Finance partners with LTO Network to integrate and use our Proofi software. Proofi is powered by Chainlink and solves KYC whilst protecting user privacy, making this an ideal use-case of our tech in DeFi. https://blog.ltonetwork.com/florence-finance-proofi/
- → Binance Debunks Reuters Claims that $2.5B Was Laundered Through the Exchange in 5 Yrs, States Crypto is Very Traceable – Ethereum World News [Crypto News]
- → Down markets are still a great time to build —Binance is rolling out a platform for VIPs and institutions as the world’s biggest crypto exchange shrugs off crypto winter and continues to expand [Crypto News]
- → The Financial Times has been fudding Crypto for a decade but now its taking money from Crypto bullish partners for paid Ad content. [Crypto News]
- → The billionaire founder of the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance, thinks the Non-Fungible Token craze is bonkers: ‘People may have lost their mind’ [Crypto News]
- → Uzbekistan legalises solar-powered crypto mining [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Partners with Cardlytics, Offering an Additional 10% Cashback Rewards. Some of the top brands that are available in Cardlytics are Walmart, Airbnb and Sephora. [Crypto News]
- → Nigerian Government Partners With Algorand to Launch Major Crypto Initiative [Crypto News]
- → BTC mining tour
- → Barracuda Championship is first PGA Tour stop to accept cryptocurrency for tickets
- → Digital Arms Partners With AFKDAO To Bring Real-World DeFi Utility To Firearms Non-Fungible Tokens