- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by draftdodger2.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 05:56 #295214erdal_mutluParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – The Weeknd collaborates with Binance for the first crypto-powered world tour.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 06:04 #295215CMADBF
Rumor has it that Tuesday is looking to partner with Kraken.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 06:17 #295216draftdodger2
I’m happy Binance is focusing a bit more on marketing. Despite the hate it gets on this sub it’s not that bad, at least the EU version which I’m familiar with.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance Partners with The Weeknd for the First Crypto Powered World Tour | Binance Support [Crypto News]
- → The Weeknd partners with Binance for ‘first crypto powered world tour’ [Crypto News]
- → PGA Tour event to accept cryptocurrency – TheTicketingBusiness News [Crypto News]
- → Valkyrie Investments collaborates with Cornerstone Global Management on its BTC partnership with Nashville SC [Crypto News]
- → Binance Debunks Reuters Claims that $2.5B Was Laundered Through the Exchange in 5 Yrs, States Crypto is Very Traceable – Ethereum World News [Crypto News]
- → Down markets are still a great time to build —Binance is rolling out a platform for VIPs and institutions as the world’s biggest crypto exchange shrugs off crypto winter and continues to expand [Crypto News]
- → FitEvo Collaborates With UpOnly — The Go-to Data Source for Blockchain Gamers
- → Anonymity at its most: LocalMonero Collaborates with Utopia to Make your Transactions 100% Secure
- → The billionaire founder of the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance, thinks the Non-Fungible Token craze is bonkers: ‘People may have lost their mind’ [Crypto News]
- → Uzbekistan legalises solar-powered crypto mining [Crypto News]
- → BTC mining tour
- → Barracuda Championship is first PGA Tour stop to accept cryptocurrency for tickets
- → US Probes Binance Over Token That Is Now World’s Fifth Largest [Crypto News]
- → Binance customer account liquidated 101 times due to system issue, Binance technical team admitted and offered 2 months of VIP UPGRADE cost the customer 14,000$ dollars in one month and 100,000 total, customer rejected so Binance suspended him
- → New Solar-Powered BTC Miner Launches Operations Despite Difficult Market [Crypto News]