- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Trylks.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:50 #294799partymslParticipant
In a recent video and reports the SEC asked for caution on investing into meme stocks. So far we would all obviously agree on that but then comes their definitions, as apperantly all mid-cap companies are meme stocks now. And you should try to do your own research with their manipulated data.
The SEC is once again trying to protect the retail while calling for them to instead listen to their manipulated data and manipulate advices. If the are already fucking the stock market up like that you can’t imagine what they think for Crypto.
Over the past years and months the SEC has proven to be manipulating the retail more than protecting them. For example with blatantly false statements about Crypto.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:52 #294803xSciFix
The SEC has been proven to be compromised after they took money to rate junk as AAA back when they helped cause the 2007/8 financial crisis.
They’ve only gotten slimier in the years since.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:54 #294801GelDel12
Many people have hidden agenda, not just organizations. Hard pill for me to swallow when I first found out. Even people on reddit, including meThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:56 #294800WhiskeyTangoTrotfox
I’m with you that there’s issues with the overseer(s), and that those governing the markets, like the SEC, aren’t always regulating well. But something is better than nothing. Having a Wild West in the crypto space isn’t helpful. Luna, Titan, the hundreds of rugs that happen on an annual bases, and scam scam after scam, aren’t how you’d like to see an asset class mature. So while it’s important that we continue to hold regulators accountable for their actions, it’s also important that we work *with* them to help mitigate the bad actors that are rife in this space.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:59 #294808SigSalvadore
Imagine if GenX, Millenials and zoomers decided not to take part in putting their money into the stock market and opted to put their money into crypto instead…Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:02 #294802token-eater
The SEC is a mafia, like quite literally.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:05 #294804BlubberWall
Three letter agencies and maintaining power, name a better comboThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:06 #294805FallenOne2334
SEC saying do your research huh. F-offThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:08 #294809Trylks
“Do not invest in any meme stock, invest in the meme stocks that are growing my wealth in Panama”Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:08 #294806HonshouAruu
they want to control the narrative I see, after the fiasco of two years ago with GME/AMC, I don’t know what are they aiming for with thisThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:10 #294807moonkingdome
Got a link to.the vid?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Data is currency. As high frequency trading, supercomputers, and AI evolve, access to more tradable data will be needed for institutions to gain an edge. In a sense, increasing tradable data increases liquidity in markets. More L1s increases the volume of tradable data.
- → Despite the war, bitcoin has performed surprisingly well compared to stocks. In fact, charts show that it has decoupled from stocks, slowly climbing out of its January hole, while stocks continue to plummet.
- → Shiba inu and other meme coin projects have changed the market with their unique approach. Holders of the meme coin can invest in a variety of asset classes, including nodes, Non-Fungible Tokens, altcoins, and staking/farming stablecoins. But here’s my take on this
- → Why is everyone here bullying people that invest in meme coins? Let them be, it’s their choice in what they invest and whether its meant to be serious or fun.
- → What are the experts saying about Bone and its value by mid january
- → Hi! Looking to invest in AVAX for long term (5 to 10 years). Is it worth it to invest at the current rate of about $88? And considering the circulating supply currently 220.3 million & market cap $19.5 billion, what is the highest that AVAX can realistically/conservatively go? Thanks for help
- → Binance: We have not shared any user’s data, including Alexei Navalny, with Russian Regulators. Also Binance: We have a page specifically designed for authorities(including Russia) to request user data. We have “legal obligations” to disclose such data. A CEX’s word just cannot be trusted.
- → The Verida Vault is now available in developer preview on iOS and Android. The Verida Vault mobile app acts as both a “data wallet” and “crypto wallet”. Verida is a network of decentralized data storage, messaging, and single sign-on solutions enabling interoperable ownership of personal data.
- → In 2021, the SEC went after crypto. In 2022, crypto is coming for the SEC. Ripple has started to rack up procedural court victories as it fends off the SEC in a case that could redefine how the agency polices digital assets
- → As every crypto is going down including Dogecoin, Doge has been going up on CMC by Market cap, just goes to show how strong doge community is! Is the last 2 weeks we went from top 11 all the way to top 9. I predict doge to be top 7 but early-mid February!
- → Those of you who have been in crypto for awhile, what’s the biggest gain you’ve seen a “mid to large cap” have overnight?
- → This isn’t a bad thing when in goes low. Better chance for whales to buy it up and better chance to get closer to 1 cent not saying it will but who knows. Just saying 😂
- → SHIBARMY SAYING “THIS IS THE WAY” . BUNCH OF IDIOTS, IDIOTIC SAYING FROM LAME SHOW.
- → Sentiment is saying Burn, Exchanges are saying Burn
- → Robinhood Abandoned by Fans of Crypto and Meme Stocks – TheStreet [Crypto News]