- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by btcethmaxi.
- Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385096n1ghsthadeParticipant
I have decided to think of my portfolio in a different way. Usually I open my portfolio to be disappointed by the lack of upside of my portfolio. But, before I open my portfolio, there are two options.
The crypto market may have exploded while I wasn’t checking my portfolio and I am a millionaire , or I’m still at a loss. In the field of probabilities between being a millionaire and being at a huge loss, before opening my portfolio I could be a millionaire or I could be at $0.
As long as I don’t look both are equally possible. I’m both a millionaire and broke. I just refrain from opening my portfolio and live in the assumption I’m a millionaire.
My Schrodinger crypto portfolio is huge. How about yours?Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385097Far-Scholar9028
What if you never checkSaturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385098ImperialSoldiers
I think my MOONs are now worth a million dollars, but I still won’t check now.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385099BakedPotato840
I can’t have a Schrodinger portfolio because I have price alerts. So I always know that I’m still brokeSaturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385100TruthSeeekeer
The possibilities are endless if you don’t check.
That’s why I always play the lottery but never check to see if I’ve won.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385101FldLima
Y’all going nuts. These bear is hitting harder than quarantines isolation.
The buy signals are comming in hot.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385102koelebobes
*How can you life like your in profit, while not knowing your in profit?*Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385103Olafhadtopoo
At this point Id rather have a cat than my portfolioSaturday, October 1st, 2022 at 11:11 #385104btcethmaxi
I’m a billionare I think, won’t check now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If I don’t look at the charts, it’s Schrodinger’s market, neither bullish nor bearish.
- → Does anyone know of a RIDICULOUS portfolio tracker? Would love to know of something that could track my staking, DeFi activities and give detailed portfolio analysis? Definitely wouldn’t mind paying a bit.
- → Any on-chain portfolio tracker which can plot detailed curves about portfolio?