- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by softwarebuyer2015.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 19:25 #380065bitcoincharlatanParticipant
Let’s talk about it because holy fucking shit.
Not only did we hold our 18k level but we’re GAINING IN RISK OFF.
I mean, the rest of the market is falling into itself and bitty is set to post a 4.5% day.
We keep holding up this well we’re gonna have a whole new crop of orange pills to hype.
DCA all dayThursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 19:31 #380066softwarebuyer2015
Are you quite well ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Apple BTC rumor. God👉🏻💥👈🏻Adam What I’m hearing is absolutely insane.
- → Just keeping track. Last week 27 BTC were traded in Venezuela only measured using LocalBitcoin (still used here), a 1 BTC decrease from last week. This week, new monthly minimum wage will start rolling, around 28 USD monthly, old wage was 2 USD per month.
- → You guys are insane beyond insane to buy into the hype
- → Absolutely insane and scary interview with Tether CTO yesterday. “Tether is literally not pegged to the dollar as the name and marketing suggest. It’s packed to your portfolio of assets and it’s worth is determined by what the market believes, which isn’t always stable.”
- → Just updating this week numbers, 38 BTC (+9 from last week) were traded last week in Venezuela only measured with LocalBitcoin, monthly minimum wage still at 16 USD.
- → Venezuela update. 35 BTC were traded last week only measured using LocalBitcoin (up from 28 BTC last week), goverments wants to tax crypto transactions up to 20% and still, monthly minimum wage is around 2 USD! One BTC is around 190,000 BS (Bolivares), after six zeroes were removed 4 months ago!
- → Even with the dip, 33 BTC were traded in Venezuela last week only using LocalBitcoin. Up from 25 BTC last week. Monthly minimum wage is around 24 USD. One BTC is around 162,000 Bs. (Bolivares)
- → 45 BTC were traded last week in Venezuela using (only) LocalBitcoin, down from 48 BTC last week. Monthly minimum wage keeps going down, now under 23 USD. One BTC trades around 125,000 Bs. (Bolivares, national currency)
- → dont get hope for this week. lunc will stay between 000010-000020 this week. next week will be 000020-000040. check my last shares😉
- → MtGox is *NOT* distributing any coins this week, or the next week, or the week after that. Some verified accounts have been FUDing and creating panic in the market.
- → The resiliency of crypto is amazing. Here we are in the middle of substantial fear and uncertainty in the markets, and war in the Ukraine, and crypto is proving its worth and utility in real time.
- → Algo resiliency and weathering this blizzard
- → Another insane week in Avalanche! This ecosystem just keeps booming.
- → Nothing new to see here. For the 3rd week, 26 BTC were traded in Venezuela last week measured only LocalBitcoin. Monthly minimum wage was increased from 2 USD to 28 USD. One BTC is around 170,000 Bs. (Bolivares)
- → Updating this week number here in Venezuela, last week 28 BTC were traded here only measured using LocalBitcoin, one BTC is around 160,000 “new” Bs. (160,000,000,000 “old” Bs.). Monthly minimum wage is around 25 USD!