- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by funnyfunplusgo.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 10:10 #345484funnyfunplusgoParticipant
Since the bear over the past couple of months, many have withdrawn investments from the crypto space. The few more courageous ones may have only managed to leave what was left of them in stable currencies like USDT, USDC and BUSD. Hard times they say requires desperate measures, this I very much understand.
Over the course of my crypto journey, I have researched about several opportunities that are available in the crypto space that can be utilised in this bear period
I am familiar with a few techniques from trading perpetuals, to getting into newer projects as it appears people are dumping the older ones.
Decentralised Finance(DeFi) for passive incomes ranging from farming to staking to airdrops seems to be another rewarding ecosystem this bear period. Some of these DeFi platforms include Biswap, Nervos, Equilibrium and Fusotao.
Biswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows users to swap tokens on the BNB Smart Chain. Besides having a novel referral system and low trading fees, Biswap also offers an assortment of products and services.
The Nervos Network is an open source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols creating the foundation for a universal internet-like public network.
Equilibrium is a DeFi 2.0 platform on Polkadot. It has a money market and order book DEX all in one ecosystem. The money market can be used for lending, borrowing and earning on securing loans with pliable interest rates. On the order book DEX, users can do margin trading with high leverage and earn passively from the market making pools for liquidity providers. While I liked the fair refferal rewards on Biswap and the awesome staking rewards on nervos platforms, I must say I was much pleased by the order book features of Equilibrium.
Fusotao protocol is a verification protocol for orderbook-based matching system using the paradigm of execute off-chain, verify on-chain. It is powered by the decentralized infrastructure of Fuotao, a trust-free orderbook-based matching systems with zero-cost gas and low latency.
As it stands now, I just might begin to research on other similar novel projects to add to the list above so as to put in my fair investments for some good returns while also waiting for the the bull run.
Please feel free to share with me the ones that are already giving you good returns.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Goodbye Alt season! Hello Maxi season
- → Apollo Crypto is doing a Season 1 All star contest rn for a grand prize of 40k$ (1.4B Apollo) The apollo DAO runs a contest every week and this one is all of season 1’s winners. Really cool concept for a crypto project
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Bear market for BTC and ETH means alt season is about to bloom
- → Any interesting projects that you are long this bear season?
- → Ripple to Deliver Blockchain Know-how to Finastra’s Banking Prospects
- → Trader told about the prospects of bitcoin price movement
- → Cryptostrategist reveals upcoming prospects for 3 Tier 1 platforms
- → An amazing Pankuku project with great prospects.
- → ETH Beats Rivals with ‘Trade-Offs,’ so says Joey Krug, co-chief investment officer at digital-asset investment firm Pantera Capital.
- → If no one bought or sold any doge for 10 years you would lose 33% of your investment. If no one bought or sold any shiba for 10 years you will lose 0% of your investment. Where would you put your money?
- → A reminder that sometimes the best investment is an investment in yourself
- → To become an ETH validator, you must buy 32 ETH. 32 ETH today (@ the rate $1700/ETH) is about a $55K investment. Assuming post-merge the staking yield doubles (from 4% – 8% APR), the following is an earnings projection from staking as a validator over a 8-year period. Not a bad investment!!! GLTA!!!
- → A Coherent investment thesis looking forward to “bear market” and ETH merge
- → ❓QUESTION: What investment strategy will you use to get through the bear market?