- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Cameo64.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 18:19 #408118UBIQZParticipant
I have been buying *bitcoin* for the past 8 months, in that time I have amassed more than I had planned, I have also learned a great deal about bitcoin, this causes me to buy more bitcoin, and this is the problem.
I initially decided to buy bitcoin because it is the safest of all cryptocurrencies etc. and fully intended to sell it **When** the next bull market was in full swing, I have now learned that it actually priceless.
Now here is my problem, I don’t think I can sell it, ever. I will probably never hold bitcoin at a loss after the next halving. There must be many in the same situation as me. What do you plan to do with your bitcoin? Will you sell it in the next run, or greedily hoard it like Smaug? Or both?
What is the end game here?Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 18:20 #408121Cameo64
Basically hodl until the price is absurdly high againMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 18:25 #408119Savik519
HODL forever, pass it onto my future generations where they can use a few sats for a down payment on a nice apartment in the Citadel.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 18:31 #408120UnfinancialAdvisor
You hold forever (ish). In 5 years time when the price is much higher you slowly move from accumulation to distribution and sell small amount monthly (<1%) to support your income. Ideally the price will increase faster than whatever you take out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → TO BE PATIENT IS THE KEY Hold! Hold! 🍀 Hold 💰💰
- → BTC is more than code. bitcoin is an idea. Idea to be free! BTC unites people all over the world, it cannot be stopped. Millions of people come to bitcoin for profit, but stay for the revolution. Hold on tight to your bitcoin! [Image]
- → FOREVER HODL: A movement to help make BTC forever move valuable. When I die, I do hereby swear…