- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by TraceDtd.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 09:21 #345474AdhesivenessDue652Participant
I’m not going to mention any names but I think all of us know exactly which coins and tokens I’m talking about.
This is a very subjective manner since value is in the eye of the beholder, but when I say “value” I mean utility and thr possibility to utilize use cases in the real world.
The fact that we have two dog coins in the top 20 till now proves to me that we’re still not ready for mainstream adoption.
There are many other projects that deserve these spots. Projects that have real utility and can serve something of for the community.
I can’t believe that a dog coin has a higher market cap than something like Chainlink which gathers and analyzes real data. Data which without we can’t know accurate prices on multiple exchanges.
These are all funds that can be put into much better use for market development. There are major companies like Google, UbiSoft and IBM working with crypto organizations like Hbar foundation to create a Web3 presence for themselves. These are the things that we have to focus on because these things give way more value to the crypto space.
This is why I think crashes always have a good side to them. They filter out a lot of sh#tcoins and hypecoins that have no real value to them other than community hype.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 09:21 #345475fucktheswiss
Just to reappear again in the next bullrunWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 09:21 #345476TraceDtd
Not interested in Hbar, it’s just private centralisation for big money. No different than what we already have.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you didn’t panic during May 2021 crash, you also shouldn’t panic during this crash too. These are the same prices you missed during May crash, now market is giving you another chance.
- → I never understand this “its useless” argument. It’s not useless for people who live in corrupt shit countries
- → Mark Cuban: Crypto Firms Sustained by ‘Cheap, Easy Money’ Will Disappear in Crash [Crypto News]
- → Utility Tokens In Volatile Markets During Crypto Market Crash – Analysis
- → How did the crypto market recover that quickly after the crash? Russia bought the crash in secrecy.
- → I’m done talking negatively about projects and coins. It’s futile and useless.
- → I like to think of crashes as a “spring clean” for ETH where useless projects that leach of ETH fade out.
- → “What utility does it have though” stop asking this question, a token’s utility is the same as that of money; as a means of exchange
- → Why is USTC still tradeble? Does it have any utility? Will it ever have any utility again? [Image]
- → TOKEN PRESALE FOR LIVE AMM. Instant utility, great team, solid roadmap & instant utility. Advisor board is full of industry leaders. 1000x potential
- → When it comes to investing, first and foremost look at the tech and utility. Before you throw money into a project, ask yourself if you understand how it works, if you understand its utility, and if it really solves a problem.
- → Which projects do you think will enter a bull run after this market crash?
- → The recent market crash was another proof on the importance of treasury diversification for projects
- → “Only coins with utility will survive a bear market” is just another lie people tell themselves, trying to make sense of an irrational market
- → So is BTC parallel with the stock market? Do you guys think bitcoin will crash of the stock market crashes? I have been hearing both sides what is your experience I have only been holding BTC for about a year I have seen it go both ways, what are your thoughts?