- This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Maxx3141.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344386partymslParticipant
As we all know Boris Johnos did his “adios” to the parlament and now the UK is all set to vote for a new PM by end of this year. And one of the Top 2 candidates, Rishi Sunak seems to be a big supporter for Crypto and wants to make UK “the global hub for cryptoasset technology”. A quite friendly take towards crypto that could possibly mean gold regulations for Crypto.
Obviously it is to be cautious and not to just like a politician because he/she is supporting your favorite shitcoin. Most politicians are just selfish anyway. But a crypto-friendly person at the high end could ensure us some good and friendly regulation that would make Crypto finally “legit” for all people and more useful.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344395_s79
This isn’t his policy, it’s a long standing buzz word that they’re throwing around without doing much at all. There’s Britcoin and other such nonsense that won’t get very far either.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344403Maxx3141
Oh this is going to get big for the EU!
…oh wait…Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344402Castr0-
The prime ministers of the future are actual investors. We will have more and.more people aware of cryptoSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344401MattCrypto420
You mean the guy that made all the predatory COVID loans?
Im good.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344400Pheriagrin
I think he uses the world cuz of campaign and marketing… I would be glad if I am wrongSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344399eetaylog
Rishi is a WEF stooge. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344398FootballBat69
Maybe his name is Craig? Maybe it’s Longfellow. Maybe.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344397RyanGiggs-SaggyRing
I’m just glad that we as a nation don’t have to choose between the two.
It’s like choosing which foot you want to tread in the dogshit with.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344396Sorrytoruin
Rishi knows how to make moneySunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344394UJ_Reddit
Crypto is the conservatives way of buying young votes. A demographic who leans more left – well the few that vote.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344393TheDoge420
how many more “crypto hubs” will there be: miami, new york, puerto rico, el salvador, the only hub we need is a laptop and reputable exchangeSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344392Mundane-Farm-4117
Rishi dishi just wants to grab as much money as possible.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344391Socialinfluencing
” Boris Johnos ” haha. Next PM sounds like a part of our order, awesome.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344390CymandeTV
Who will take his position, you think?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344389Cravensworth_redux
This is the same man that thinks the answer to financial woes is Freeport’s. I wouldn’t take what he says about anything as being viable. He is a money vacuum who got a semi because he heard crypto is unregulated.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344388LivingFondant1419
Rishi Sunak is a complete cunt as well though, total liar, totally corrupt. If they make the UK a hub for crypto theyll only make it a hub for themselves and find new and disgusting ways to cut the little man out of the profitSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:01 #344387olihowells
Ah you’ve got to remember these people will lie about anything to get in to power
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Government sets out plan to make UK a global cryptoasset technology hub
- → Japan’s Prime Minister Reportedly Open to Idea of Crypto Tax Reform [Crypto News]
- → The Japanese Prime Minister Is Open To Modifying The Country’s Crypto Tax Legislation, In Order To Encourage Web3-related Growth [Crypto News]
- → Ukraine Vice Prime Minister Calls for a Crypto Freeze To Russian account: Why Decentralization is Necessary?
- → Russia Prime Minister: The time is now to integrate BTC and crypto into our economy
- → Canadian Prime Minister candidate Pierre Poilievre is a pro Crypto guy? Or using BTC to for votes?
- → Russian Prime Minister: Russians hold ₽10 trillion in crypto wallets
- → Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau SUCCESSFUL In Seizing Protestors Cryptocurrency? Possible Fatal Mistake Of Using Exchange-Supplied Wallet Addresses…
- → “Now even meme can support our army and save lives from Russian invaders,” – Ukrainian Vice Prime Minister
- → Russian Prime Minister Mishustin called for the integration of cryptocurrencies into the country’s economy
- → Russian Prime Minister, Economy Ministry Support Legalization of Cryptocurrencies
- → Contender for Prime Minister of Canada Pierre Poilievre plans to quash Bank of Canada’s CBDC plans if elected
- → Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says “Telling people they can opt out of inflation by investing in cryptocurrencies is not responsible leadership.” in a Tweet calling out Conservative Party leader Pierre Poilevre, who is known for having pro-BTC views
- → Players in the No Man’s Sky Galactic Hub have created their own economy and cryptocurrency called Hub Coin [Crypto News]
- → Every city/country wants to be Crypto-hub right now. But they don’t get it that there can’t be any central point of Crypto…