- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Sorry_Attitude_.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:33 #274108Huge-Paint4923Participant
Now I’ve been contemplating the possibility to invest in some companies that are focusing on developing telecommunications infrastructure in Africa because I believe that the application of blockchain tech in this sector and in this emerging market is a serious checkmate.
On the surface, Africa’s telecommunications system appears to be in serious trouble.
Most African countries suffer from a lack of legacy infrastructure, inadequate internet access, and high latency.
These barriers are impeding continued economic growth and new enterprise in this region.
Despite these significant problems, African countries have numerous opportunities.
Although it is still early in the year, we may expect emerging countries to seize the bull by the horns and play a larger role in the telecommunications industry this year, eventually establishing themselves as established digital centres in their own right.
For these reasons I believe that companies like World Mobile Token and some others with similar ventures have huge potential and with some luck investments in them and in this market in general might seriously pay off.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:45 #274109Sorry_Attitude_
I think unless the company is running through tokenized stock and such, it is not worth getting into the token that they use to run the infrastructure.
I’d love to get into helium or some company selling equipment for it but only if it is Shares
I am gonna wait for Angelblocks to start their fundraising platform so i can get directly into companies building on top of chains not buy tokens.
Hope decentralized infrastructure companies will pop up, id more than love getting into some of those, Helium kind of things but on open source chains that don’t need permission just better hardware popping up
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → To invest or to not invest? With what’s going on in the market.
- → TO INVEST OR NOT TO INVEST: Young Investors in the cryptocurrency market
- → Hi! Looking to invest in AVAX for long term (5 to 10 years). Is it worth it to invest at the current rate of about $88? And considering the circulating supply currently 220.3 million & market cap $19.5 billion, what is the highest that AVAX can realistically/conservatively go? Thanks for help