- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Oldmonkk.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 06:24 #344068OldmonkkParticipant
Shyft is a web3 SaaS company simplifying dapp development by providing scalable APIs.
Shyft creates well-defined functionalities needed by web3 businesses composed of both on-chain and off-chain components and exposes them via SDKs and APIs.
Being an infrastructure first web3 Saas company, we want businesses to focus primarily on their application and business logic while leaving web3 + web2 abstraction to us. Thereby reducing their development cost and accelerating their go-to-market time.
To give you an example, all NFTS created, read, updated, or deleted using Shyft Apis are cached by default and indexed in a database enabling businesses to apply filters and queries out of the box, saving weeks of development effort and cost.
1. Our developer documentation : https://docs.shyft.to/
2. API postman collection : https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/18419720/UzQvt5Kf
3. Try APIs online : https://api.shyft.to/sol/api/explore/
4. Github : https://github.com/Shyft-to
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → SoulDogs is building a metaverse that will be a bridge between the best solana NFTs and Metaverse projects. Getting one of these 9999 dogs gives you access to our amazing community, metaverse, nft marketplace, and more. Official links in comments.
- → My company wants to buy some BTC on our balance sheet to hedge against inflation,as a futuristic move etc. Tried multiple options, Coinbase corporate account etc but found multiple roadblocks/companies taking too long to respond etc. Has anyone successfully worked on the process & can guide us ?
- → Solana NFT Marketplace Magic Eden Raises $130M at $1.6B Valuation. As Magic Eden Develops could the Marketplace come to Displace Opensea’s Dominance.
- → Do you know any Dapp marketplace where I can share my Dapp with others?
- → Token Minting Tools: Cardano docs seems to have a lot of broken links around the tools that can embed into website code. Any of you folks know of any site building tools for someone who like me is strong with backend cli/scripting to mint, etc but not so much building web forms?
- → The melon is a flexible collaborative designed to help you build, lead or join a web3 project. They aim to bring the next 1B users onto blockchains by building protocols for everyday users. Check out the team behind The Melon(they’re all A+), mass adoption is coming, help build the future of web3!
- → Hi guys. I have questions regarding solana NFT minting. I have a very less knowledge of solana blockchain. I am currently doing a project of Solana NFT minting.
- → JoePEG marketplace – NFT marketplace by Trader Joe
- → Building an NFT Marketplace on polygon from a White label Solution – Is It Worth the Effort?
- → Solana (SOL) Shared and Dedicated Nodes Added to GetBlock APIs Toolkit: Details
- → Did you know that nowadays Solana stands as the 🚀 fastest blockchain in the world?🤔 Stake to join the Solana ecosystem. 🆕 guide in the post 😉
- → Will there be a “next Solana” that comes up, or will Solana continue to chop away at ETHs market share and be around for a loooong time as the fastest and most scalable chain?
- → A Straightforward way of stablishing Non-Fungible Token marketplaces
- → Stick To Music NFT Marketplace Development To Launch The NFT Platform
- → Can anyone guide on how to create staking dapp for a solana nft?