- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by CryptoAnarchyst.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:51 #310431WeatorsiParticipant
So you don’t need to be an expert to see that the situation regarding the crypto market is beyond terrible you don’t need me saying you that, absolutely everything is down and you almost certainly aren’t making a profit right now.
However keep in mind that everything is down including stocks that is simply how things work during an economic crisis, people have less to invest in the market when they have to worry about putting food on the table and gas.
We didn’t have a crypto market during the last crisis so people don’t know how the markets will rebound. But it is my strong belief that they will.
However in order to minimize the damage I have decided to diversify my portfolio through various sectors like investing in crypto in Energy sector, Telekoms, Space Tech, Digital ID (World Mobile Token, Ledger, Space Chain, Zgsync) to ensure that if one coin crashes others will survive, of course they all could but I am following the old don’t put all eggs in one basket saying.
So what do you think about this, do you believe that it is inevitable that the market will recover ?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:54 #310432CryptoAnarchyst
Why would it not recover?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Why is that the crypto space is always either in complete bullrun mania with insane hype or in a brutal bear market where everything is seemingly dead? Always at one extreme or the other. There is no middle ground.
- → Crypto Markets Rebound $130B: BTC Recovers 5% Since Yesterday’s Low
- → it shouldnt be this complicated to stake on polkadot.js with ledger