- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by CoinCorner_Sam.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 18:44 #324217CoinCorner_SamParticipant
Image / The Libertarian Party is hosting a BTC awareness campaign this weekend to declare independence from the Federal Reserve, and raise funding for candidates who are strong on crypto issues.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 18:44 #324218CoinCorner_Sam
Not sure how far they’re down the Bitcoin rabbit hole nor how much shitcoinery is going on but this seems like a step in the right direction.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Libertarian Party is hosting a BTC awareness campaign this weekend!
- → Visionary BTC guy painting Federal Reserve building in flames, in front of Federal Reserve [Image]
- → “There is an infinite amount of cash at the Federal Reserve.” -Neel Kashkari President of the Federal Reserve Minneapolis [Image]
- → A guy in front of the Federal Reserve painting the Federal Reserve on fire. [Image]
- → Are the blocks that make up the Federal Reserve Bank as strong as the blocks in the BTC blockchain? [Image]
- → Hey guys I want to party with you guys! 🥳🥳🥳No one else to party with rn, no parents with me anymore, and I have no irl friends, but I have you guys so it’s my birth day! So let’s party 🎉🥳🎊
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.
- → It was strong, it is strong and it will be strong! [Image]
- → libertarian party knows what’s up [Image]
- → Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s guidance that the U.S. central bank will most likely raise interest rates by 50 or 75 basis points in July. YOU THINK THE MARKET IS DOWN NOW! WAIT TILL JULY!! Save up your lunch money boys and girls for the biggest sale of the YEAR!
- → According to a decision by Federal Open Market Committee on Friday, Federal Reserve officials are prohibited from trading or investing in cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments to avoid conflicts of interest
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: #BTC has lost 25% of its value since 2010, proving it a total scam. Wait, no, that’s the US dollar.
- → What do you guys think of my site? Trying to raise bitcoin’s deflationary awareness. Let it fly. bitcoincalc.org [Image]
- → strong buy strong hold strong rich
- → France’s Presidential Candidates Ignore Crypto Issues [Crypto News]