- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Breaking_Crypt.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350374Goochy21Participant
Anyone else finding that despite the markets crashing and the general shit show the past couple of months that their conviction and resolve has been strengthened?
Dropping below $30k BTC was the catalyst I needed to finally setup my recurring buys and just ‘set and forget’. So I’m thankful for this. I remember during the bull run reading all the posts from people saying “we remember what it was like in 2017” but now I finally understand what they meant. I will be that guy whether it’s in the next year or next 5 years who had the discipline to stick to his weekly buys and will create generational wealth from it for my kids.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350375HeirOfRhoads
”General News”Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350376nick83487
I think for me it’s less conviction and resolve and more of I don’t give a shit anymore.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350377shylock2k202
It’s the bear market that separates the men from the boys. It’s easy to FOMO in when prices have been steadily rising but it’s another level to continue believe in something when the tides have turned.
And when they come rushing back in when prices are up again, you can make your money back!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350378shakerek
Diamond hands, steel balls and titanium anus is the way to go my friendSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350379CreepToeCurrentSea
Be harder than steel and be in it for the long ride.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350380ChemicalGreek
Basically DCA in, DCA out. That last part is very important during bull runs and many people forget this!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350381eat-sleep-rave
I will be holding Bitcoin until there will be developed riskless passive income tools to profit from our holdings.
Never sell. Now I understand.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:46 #350382Breaking_Crypt
DCA is the way!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → Help me resolve this UST (and other stables) conundrum.
- → Just found out this dApp casino is using Chainlink’s VRF Oracles for achieving a tamper-resistant outcome. Basically when everyone’s concerned about fairness and being truly random, it utilizes Chainlink and decentralization to resolve this shortcoming. All online casinos could perhaps use this.
- → Can somebody tell me what it means: MangoErrorCode: InvalidPriceCache Cache the oracle price to resolve; src/state.rs:607 This always appears when I try to close a position
- → How to resolve the conflict between decentralized governance and the inherent centralization of power due to wealth? Is it possible at all?
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Can someone help me resolve this issue in Fulcrum (Electrum Server)?
- → 70% of crypto investors starting in 2021 was all the info you needed to sell out of the market months ago. Out of that group 95% wont be around to buy the bottom in a few months / year(s). Learn to lengten your timeframe guys. Market cap can drop another 60% no questions asked.
- → Doge coin down 57% in 6 months, shiba coin up 250% in 6 months. It’s a no brainer.
- → Don’t fret fellow shibs, if u invested 6 months ago you are up 250%, if u invest in doge 6 months ago, your down 50%. WE WRE WINNING!! #shibarmy. Don’t listen to fake news.
- → I think the bull market is starting. When the general population thinks they know for a fact that crypto will be in a Bear for months and months to come. That tells me we are just leaving the bear.
- → So this forum category has changed its opinion about the markets in the past months countless times. But if you now look back basically nothing happened in the past months…
- → Best Technical Advice Ever Given
- → YSK: Affiliate marketing is running rampant in fintech and crypto, there’s an easy way to see if you’re being given advice or a disguised ad.
- → The twins have given up, after years of ignoring Ada is finally on Gemini