- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by TruthSeeekeer.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:11 #358530partymslParticipant
So yeah here we are, $200M BTC long liquidations in a day and a combined $1b liquidations on crypto due to this move down that is barely a 10% move but the biggest move since June 13th. All that after crypto actually started showing signs of life again with the FED not going crazy on a 100bps hike and the US lying their way out of a “official” recession.
So it was safe to say that the debate actually started whether this could be the reversal. Obviously the move to 25k is no reversal or so but could have very well been the start of one due to upcoming good news such as the merger and even the Midterm elections coming which historically presented the best quarter of returns.
But seems like the bear market tricked us. Made us hype things up just so that we could go down again as after the one-two punch from 40k to 19k left everyone dry and set nearly all indicators at all time lows we needed some relief to get back up. And here we got it and now it seems to be back to the real sentiment.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:11 #358531Wise-Grapefruit-1443
Wait, so does that mean you are Kaiser Soze?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:11 #358532unit156
Fact. Bears eat beets.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:11 #358533parchence
It tricked only those who overlooked huge fundamentals…Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:11 #358534TruthSeeekeer
If this is the bear then it’s bearable tbh
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Bear market length misconception: I’ve noticed a lot of people seem to believe that traditional bear markets typically last multi-years. And there’s also confusion about the duration of past bear markets in crypto. Here’s some data and some light shed on this.
- → We could potentially enter the phase of the bear market where we hit bear exhaustion, due to our higher volatility. And it won’t matter what the stock market does, or if there’s a tsunami. The crypto market will follow the path of least resistance. And that could be up.